What is your jeeps name!!!

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
07 jku Sahara on 35's, 5.13's and arb lockers - Rrangdar.
07 jku Rubicon on 37's, 5.13's and EVO/King coilovers - Drachyn.

wibornz

My wife nicknamed our JLUR the Mistress. Why because she claims I fret and care more for the JLUR than I do for her and frankly it's just not true. Then she points out that I do not spend hours upon hours searching for things to buy her like I do for the Mistress. Point taken.

sourdough

Well, I ordered a white and black JLR.
white russian.jpg
White Russian, my new camp fire cocktail.
Cocktail
DescriptionA White Russian is a cocktail made with vodka, coffee liqueur and cream served with ice in an Old Fashioned glass. Often milk or half and half will be used as an alternative to cream. Wikipedia
Main alcohol: Vodka, Coffee liqueur
Ingredients: 2/3 oz (2 parts) Coffee liqueur, 1 2/3 oz (5 parts) Vodka, 1 oz (3 parts) Fresh cream
Preparation: Pour coffee liqueur and vodka into an Old Fashioned glass filled with ice. Float fresh cream on top and stir slowly.
Served: On the rocks; poured over ice
Drinkware: Old Fashioned glass
Commonly used ingredients: 5 cl (5 parts) Vodka; 2 cl (2 parts) Coffee liqueur; 3 cl (3 parts) fresh cream

Also the Dude's favorite drink...
White Russians and The Big Lebowski. A rich and satisfying after-dinner drink blended from vodka, coffee liqueur, and light cream, the White Russian could almost be said to have it all.Feb 3, 2014
White Russians and The Big Lebowski | Kitchn
https://www.thekitchn.com/the-celluloid-p-16-8755

Last edited:

jdofmemi

My family named mine "Digger"

I was never big on naming things, but it is growing on me, and now I like it.

Attachments

• IMG_20181209_123530-1008x756.jpg
    IMG_20181209_123530-1008x756.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 112
Top Bottom