What is your jeeps name!!!

Money Magnet

It doesn't really have a name but is often refered to as the "money magnet" for reason's only known to a jeep owner's spouse. :thumb:

Yup yup my wife says the Same thing to me. But my jeeps name is the creature y because I crawl all over every thing I can

Christina... Cuz I love her more than anything even tho she costs me butt loads of money all the time but I would never trade her for anything!

After my wife.... Christina

She has no idea... My wife that is.

I called mine "Panda"as I was watching a video my daughter shot of me climbing a small ledge,it just reminded me of a fat panda trying to get up a step.

My Girlfriend insists that all inanimate objects are female, and my baby is Commando Green and Nimbily-Bimbley so its is Lady Jaye from GI-JOE.

Goat. It's half of my XBox gamer tag. Plus it's a Jeep, it'll go anywhere. I stole that from a local band named HellGoat.:rock:

2013-02-12151104.jpg

she needs a name. and for the life of me i cant think of a good one.:grayno:

heep after my failed Spanish lessons I walked away with the understanding the j makes an h sound.. me+languages=frustration lol

I know this a current pic and this weekend the back will be lifted. It ant no prerunner. Lol

I have been contemplating naming my jeep Radio. Because it was fun as hell to ride my red radio flyer wagon as a kid and now its fun as hell to ride my red 4x4 wagon. Should I stick the name on her? Thinking so

Sent from my DROID X2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1361338456005.jpg
    1361338456005.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:
Top Bottom