What kind of music is preferred by you ??

kaptkrappy

I have only three pre-sets on the sat radio.

Symphony Hall (Traditional Classical) = Calms the nerves

First Wave (80's Alt/New Wave) = I was so cool back then.......:cheesy:

The Joint (Reggae) = My top down channel.

TexasJC

Give me some good red dirt/Texas country. A little Robert Earl Keen or some Reckless Kelly and I'm good. Here lately, I've been hooked on what you would call alt folk I guess. Bands like the Avett bros or old crow medicine show

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Classic Rock and Classic Country ALL THE WAY!!! Nothing like going topless and bumping some Steve Miller Band, lynyrd skynyrd, Alan Jackson and Alabama! Makes me want a fold out chair, Busch light, camp fire and all my friends around just thinking about it!

This screams Ohio to me!!!

gouacats

I have only three pre-sets on the sat radio.

Symphony Hall (Traditional Classical) = Calms the nerves

First Wave (80's Alt/New Wave) = I was so cool back then.......:cheesy:

The Joint (Reggae) = My top down channel.

Yep...I like 1st Wave and the Joint as well.

Prime8

Wow, not at all what I thought the answers would be... You Cali boys have access to some great underground hip hop. I listened to a lot of that in college and still listen to some of it. Almost all rock now though. The top five sirius channels are
-Octane (although most new music sucks, especially Volbeat)
-Lithium
-Classic Vinyl
-Classic Rewind
-Liquid Metal

Last edited:

Miramontes

Metal

Most of the time I listen to Metal. Like Sepultura, War of ages, Hatebreed, Living Sacrifice, Shadows Fall.... I also enjoy rock like Mötley, Iron Maiden, Ozzy. Never rap or country. I have learned to tolerate it.

Chris

Jersey_Devil

Most of the time I listen to Metal. Like Sepultura, War of ages, Hatebreed, Living Sacrifice, Shadows Fall.... I also enjoy rock like Mötley, Iron Maiden, Ozzy. Never rap or country. I have learned to tolerate it.

Chris

Great choices!! But here's a few more I'm sure u listen to also! Snot, Slipknot, Soul Fly, Mindless Self Indulgence, Mudvayne, Bullet for my Valentine.....

bl17z90

I have a whole playlist on my phone for offroading songs but that doesn't mean jason aldean dirt road anthem is on there. Its a lot of metal and fast paced fun songs. It also serves as my roadttip playoist.

Pavel9934S

Last edited:

highoctane

Caught the Bug
I listen to about anything except sappy country music. Currently about to head to the gym for some crossfit and some Korn, a splash of Volbeat, and my Vietnam war era music play list.

MikeLisa

If my wife's with me it's country, but I prefer classic rock. The sad part is what I listened to in high school is now classic rock.

JKBANDIT55

Honestly Im all over the place with music. Since being in a band since a freshman, Family relatives as successful hip hop artists and owning a home studio, is all part of my life I listen to mostly everything.

Jack Johnson, John mayer, Tool, system of a down, Sublime, Iration, Rebelution, Jason Mraz, Pretty lights, Gramatik, Van Halen, SRV, Carlos santana, Jason Aldean, Jake owen, Luke Bryan, dilates peoples, talib Kweli, Common, Atmosphere.

http://youtu.be/2CYzsoQDol0

http://youtu.be/N3qC5YVrmSs

FoxC

I grew up rocking and playing air drums to Rush and still love that band. Also like Disturbed and listen pretty much only to XM station "Octane"...:rock: My son loves Linkin Park and we have all of their albums, but I must say I prefer their first couple of albums the most.

dluber

I'm normally a classic rock person, but after watching the 2011 JK Experience videos, I've downloaded some more modern rock from iTunes over the past week.

Top Bottom