What problems does your Jeep have this week?

Turbo21

Stuck, or just paused for a photo of?

You do know it's easier when the mud stays on the outside of the Jeep, right [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Buried. Had to crawl in and out the damn window. It kept sinking the longer I sat there. Those are 41.5” Pitt bulls and they were totally under in the rear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fiend

Caught the Bug
Buried. Had to crawl in and out the damn window. It kept sinking the longer I sat there. Those are 41.5” Pitt bulls and they were totally under in the rear

And I thought I had a lot of mud to clean up.

Don’t know how you’re gonna get that clean. [emoji50] 1E1BADA7-EEF4-4E93-8876-99A370E394F1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Turbo21

And I thought I had a lot of mud to clean up.

Don’t know how you’re gonna get that clean. [emoji50] View attachment 323809

That’s not mud. This is mud. Lol
I still haven’t got the outside clean yet. Already spent 2 hrs trying and just got the sides, headlights, turn signals and radiator clean. The inside was trashed after having to climb in and out the window.
IMG_0900.jpg IMG_0892.jpg

Last edited:

fiend

Caught the Bug
I still haven’t got the outside clean yet. Already spent 2 hrs trying and just got the sides, headlights, turn signals and radiator clean. The inside was trashed after having to climb in and out the window.
View attachment 323821 View attachment 323820

Can you just get the insurance company to total it, and start a new build?

dillard09

View attachment 323821 View attachment 323820

Nope!!! Not ever!!! I hate mud so much that I would move from there. I try to avoid it at all cost but sometimes I have to work. 🤦*♂️😭😭

Attachments

• 20181028_102424.jpg
    20181028_102424.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 131
Top Bottom