What problems does your Jeep have this week?

DMF

Got my Jeep back 2 weeks ago for an Oil Housing leak. It was in the shop for 2 weeks waiting for a part that was on national back order. Below are the parts they replaced.
2017-02-28_15-57-46.png

And this weekend, got to fix my leaky rear diff cover and broken Rock Krawler rear upper control arm joint.

RedRum

Rear diff has a slow drip so ordered new lube locker gasket and royal purple diff fluid ... Drop it clean it and get it ready for the season

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MrEmmDubya

A very intermittent problem. Its difficult to describe but a sudden/relatively violent miss. It almost feels like you just ran across ice while accelerating and then back to dry pavement. A very sudden jerk (i dont thi k the jerk is the driver, lol). No codes set and no dash board lights. It startling and very intermittent

CharlesC

A very intermittent problem. Its difficult to describe but a sudden/relatively violent miss. It almost feels like you just ran across ice while accelerating and then back to dry pavement. A very sudden jerk (i dont thi k the jerk is the driver, lol). No codes set and no dash board lights. It startling and very intermittent

Manual or auto? Might be the clutch slipping if manual-just a thought[emoji848]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

MrEmmDubya

It is a 2012 Manuel. I have considered that it could be a slip but as intermittent as it is i feel its motor vs trans. Doesnt seem to make a difference of what gear im in, speed im going, accelerarating, decelerating, down or up incline.

YJJK

Intake manifold is starting to constantly dribble antifreeze down front of engine. Radiator has a small leak near top. Power steering box leaking and a little loose, engine sounds like timing chain is rattleing, anti -lock brakes... chatter when you press on brakes (moving or not), transmission lines near front have started leaking at the flanges again (third time). Other than that- it's all good lol. I hate winter, all of this happens and you can't hear it or see it because defroster is blowing and underside is covered in frozen slush... all of a sudden it dries out and warms up... and you become aware that you have tons of repairs to do.

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app
Sounds like you just need a stereo upgrade[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G935P using WAYALIFE mobile app

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Got my first scratch on one of my ATX beadlock rings. While some may say it's about time, shows you use it, I must admit with some embarrassment that it was because I dropped a large ratchet on it. Hardly noticeable. :doh:

Top Bottom