What state do you really belong!

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Pennsylvania.......I've been there a few times...the rural areas and small towns are nice....I could see me fitting in there fine......'merica!

~Woodrow~

Last edited:

GCM 2

:thinking: ......I got Haiti, I guess its a state now :idontknow: it seems to think that apparently I would "do well in lands that are totally deforested, waters that contain no marine life, 14 different tropical diseases are the combined state bird, and the excitement of earthquakes, political tyranny and war lords has nightlife I long for"

Strainger

Caught the Bug
:thinking: ......I got Haiti, I guess its a state now :idontknow: it seems to think that apparently I would "do well in lands that are totally deforested, waters that contain no marine life, 14 different tropical diseases are the combined state bird, and the excitement of earthquakes, political tyranny and war lords has nightlife I long for"

It figures. You always were the lucky one. :cheesy:

Hightower

Greg
I agree with the findings I think you took the wrong test brother!

Driver driver GAS!
WAYALIFE mobile app

JKLIFE

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398652738.648062.jpg Well it looks like I should move back home. I like living in VA but I do miss the weather mountain, desert, beach and the river. Just wish the infrastructure was better.

Top Bottom