What the _____ was who ever built this thinking?

duktrx

Cool tires at least. You pull any one digit out of the price and I might consider it after a couple of drinks.

I just realized this lot is just miles from work. Might go laugh in person, and then hit the bar. The original price was $79995, pulling out a random number would take more than a couple drinks.:beer:

Lukasavage

See... This is why pimp my ride was the official downfall of society. I am sure it has a cotton candy machine, blender, and a douche integrated in every seat. I didn't think Xibit had any money left to drop on a jeep

bonedaddy

the wheels are interesting ... but that freakin thing looks like shit. it was probably a hard to find rare color they painted over too - just to add insult to injury...

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Why would you put that high end rocking off road suspension on what is nothing more than a rolling stereo?

Bacon

you know.....as much as this build isn't going to find any fans here, I think it's pretty cool that the JK is such a flexible platform. Sure, it's a waste of parts to us, but to some out there this is a pretty sick build.

caminton

you know.....as much as this build isn't going to find any fans here, I think it's pretty cool that the JK is such a flexible platform. Sure, it's a waste of parts to us, but to some out there this is a pretty sick build.

I mean yeah, if you're like 9 and still think cars should be toys.

DannyD

To each their own I guess. Personally it makes me laugh and cringe at the same time but hey if you have the money to throw out on something like that why not waste it haha even ugly babies have loving mothers

Top Bottom