What Tie Rod? - Prorock 60 Front

2011jk

You could just get inserts drill and weld and do your own lots cheaper...I just flipped my PR tie rod and Currie drag link.

RSQCON

Let's see if anyone else can chime in on this one. I am in the same boat as I bent the tie. Rod that came on my 60/60 package. I don't know how much lower it sits or if it's that exposed but on our 2nd trip out I bent it upwards (on the Rubicon trail). I really like the Evo hi steer setup but was quoted $5500 including the PSC setup. That's a big pill to swallow on just steering. Tgoss you wouldn't by chance still have that tie rod to hold me over would you?

LO_Rex

Let's see if anyone else can chime in on this one. I am in the same boat as I bent the tie. Rod that came on my 60/60 package. I don't know how much lower it sits or if it's that exposed but on our 2nd trip out I bent it upwards (on the Rubicon trail). I really like the Evo hi steer setup but was quoted $5500 including the PSC setup. That's a big pill to swallow on just steering. Tgoss you wouldn't by chance still have that tie rod to hold me over would you?
I was also thinking EVO high steer until Dynatrac quoted me $709 for the arms alone!

Sent from my SM-G930P using WAYALIFE mobile app

rockwell

I’d like to replace mine too before it bends, it’s only 1.25” diameter

Update: I got a Fusion 2.5 ton tie rod, looks beefy as hell. Haven’t installed it yet, trying to see if I can get an 8” ram in there somewhere, the Hardcore PR60 mount is too low for my liking.

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
Update: I got a Fusion 2.5 ton tie rod, looks beefy as hell. Haven’t installed it yet, trying to see if I can get an 8” ram in there somewhere, the Hardcore PR60 mount is too low for my liking.

I just installed one of these on my hardcore setup. Fits perfect. I did add a mount higher up for the ram though.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

RockingK

X2 on the picture. I have not had any issues with the tie rod that came with my pro rock 60, but it is only 1.25” and I am installing PSC set up. The low mount is a concern as well. Clearance at full articulation and lock to lock wheel turn appears to be some what limiting of what how it can be modified.

Top Bottom