What was done to your rig this week?

JKbrick

jeeeep

Hooked
Less than $30 in parts from Dorman and completed the fuel line repair.

Took it out around town and the freeway, successful 30 mile test drive - no fuel smell, no leak! :wings:

I was about to bite the $500 bullet on having the line raplaced at a shop, it runs from the tank up alongside the engine to the fuel rail and couldn't see nor figure out where the clips were on the engine side :doh:

Dorman made it easy.

Noble Woodsman

Just finished installing this bumper and tire carrier today. It seems to me that all ARB bumpers are a PITA to install, and this was no exception, but it feels solid, no squeaks, and no rattles. The extra 160 lbs of rear weight smooths out the ride a bit too.

I installed the locking aluminum toolbox on the tailgate recently too. Best investment in a while. When closed, it also blocks the cubby space in the cargo area floor from access, so it's a great way to store tools and recovery gear without worry of having stuff stolen.

IMG_4942.jpg

IMG_4941.jpg

IMG_4939.jpg

IMG_4939.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
IMG_4954.jpg
IMG_4957.jpg
Got my new hitch installed
Fits well with my stinger :) now just need to order the evo fascia soon and I should be good on the rear. Next is to get this darn bumpers sold so I can order a evo 1/4 pounder.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Brute

Hooked
Drove up to Mount Vernon, about a hour north of Seattle, to Trailready Beadlocks to have my wheel replaced. I met with the owner Larry and he gave me a quick tour of the shop while his employee changed out my tire onto the new wheel. I did ask if I could take some pictures, but he asked that I not take any as he has some proprietary machines and procedures specific to their wheels. Wheels are just a small part of what they do...their main business is metal fabrication, but Larry got into the wheel business due to his love of off road racing (which he still is into).

It was very gracious of him to take the time to show me around the place, and replace my wheel for free including labor to swap over the tire. It is good to know everything Trailready does is being manufactured in the USA, including having to find a new American foundry to cast & forge their wheels before final machining at their location. wish I could have shown you some pics...they had some pretty cool setups...and his main machinist is a die hard rock crawler as well.

Top Bottom