What was done to your rig this week?

bmkrinne

Yesterday was my 2nd day off in 8 weeks and spent part of it under the Jeep with my son. It was time to do my 500 mile gear oil change after the regear. Had a leak on the rear cover and a good time to install these bad boys!

IMG_0137.jpg IMG_0135.jpg IMG_0136.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wjtstudios

Hooked

bmkrinne

I’ve talked to two people who have peeled and damaged their stock covers and lost fluid, so figured an upgrade is cheap insurance. I really like the additional magnets and dipstick to check fluid level.

Plus they really impress the local mall crawlers! Haha!!!! So many around here.

Shadow's_Jeep

Caught the Bug
Finally got around to getting a procal to set my Speedometer. 5 to 7 miles per hour off, was to much after putting larger tires on. 20200408_144116.jpg

09 JKU WRANGLER (Flame Red )
19 JL WRANGLER (Bikini Blue)

WJCO

Meme King

That looks so good

Very sharp!

I like your style.

Man does that make a JT tempting. Looks great!

Thanks guys. We love it so far. I really think for a JT, the tube doors help complete the 'empty' look. With the top off, it sure feels great, but just doesn't have the same look as a Wrangler. But with these doors, you get the same feeling without the 'funky' look that the JT has while topless (my opinion). And if you leave the top on, you still get some shade.

wjtstudios

Hooked
This was just getting started on the first fender.
View attachment 345073

This was about half way through the other.
View attachment 345074

If you have any dirt or anything on the fender it melts into the plastic so make sure you clean them good first.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank you. I won’t have to worry about the fenders ever again when I went with body colored nemesis fenders, but my other plastic bits are in need of some love.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

RageKage

IMG_9786.jpg replacing the drop pitman arm with an OEM one to correct my steering geometry after flipping the drag link a few years ago. Needless to say it’s been needed to be done for years.

IMG_9787.jpg IMG_9788.jpg changing out the stockish drag link with this beefy one from Synergy

IMG_9789.jpg and lastly doing the ever amazing oil filter housing replacement. Yay for having a 2014....

Should be done in a few days to a week thank to this quarantine.... However, unfortunately I’m considered essential since I have to help get the battalion ready for the upcoming deployment.

Top Bottom