What was done to your rig this week?

Not a big thing, but ordered 50' Dyneema 3/8x50' winch extension rope. Got into a pickle last week where closest tree was 60' in front, and had to pull back end over. Used all my straps and tree huggers to get out. Couldn't use snatch block in back because straps wont go through them. Those synthetic ropes are incredible. Strong as hell!!

Not a big thing, but ordered 50' Dyneema 3/8x50' winch extension rope. Got into a pickle last week where closest tree was 60' in front, and had to pull back end over. Used all my straps and tree huggers to get out. Couldn't use snatch block in back because straps wont go through them. Those synthetic ropes are incredible. Strong as hell!!

Strong, and lighter and easier to carry than a coil of steel cable like I used to lug around for those "Oh Shit" moments.

Good call

Looks good

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Got 1 ton aluminum tie rod and drag link, steersmarts yeti track bar, powerstop brakes and bump stops installed today. Man I'm beat, long hot day in the garage in this Texas heat. I forgot to take pictures of the brakes before I put the wheels back on. View attachment 349754View attachment 349755View attachment 349756

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nice. What brand TR and DL?

Finally ordered and then Matt(Veruge 144) and I installed the JKS raised track bar bracket/drag link flip kit. Driving it was so much nicer this morning it really has me wondering why the heck I waited so long.IMG_20200708_094752.jpeg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Finally ordered and then Matt(Veruge 144) and I installed the JKS raised track bar bracket/drag link flip kit. Driving it was so much nicer this morning it really has me wondering why the heck I waited so long.View attachment 349971

Awesome Chris!

Don’t you hate after an install like that and it’s so much better! I’ve said that so many times!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Thanks Bill. Yeah it's definitely a little frustrating after the fact. I guess because I changed the suspension setup 4 different times I hadn't realized just how bad it had gotten.
Awesome Chris!

Don’t you hate after an install like that and it’s so much better! I’ve said that so many times!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Thanks Bill. Yeah it's definitely a little frustrating after the fact. I guess because I changed the suspension setup 4 different times I hadn't realized just how bad it had gotten.

So I guess I should tell you how much of a difference coilovers make then, should I?

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Installed the aux switches kit and ARB twin compressor under passenger seat however switches don’t work and I can’t figure out why so frustrated. Took it all apart backwards can’t find the issue. It is a simple plug and play but something is not right somewhere. IMG_7836.jpgIMG_7839.jpgIMG_7841.jpgIMG_7842.jpg

Changed the fuse within the harness, did not help. Any suggestions? How do I check if the power comes to the switches?
Plug to the switches has seven wires.

Last edited:
Installed the aux switches kit and ARB twin compressor under passenger seat however switches don’t work and I can’t figure out why so frustrated. Took it all apart backwards can’t find the issue. It is a simple plug and play but something is not right somewhere.

Changed the fuse within the harness, did not help. Any suggestions? How do I check if the power comes to the switches?
Plug to the switches has seven wires.

Did you activate the switches in the jeeps computer with a Tazer or other aftermarket computer? Or take it to a dealer to have them activated?

If so did you go in the switches menu (on the in dash screen) and activate the switch you are using?

Did you activate the switches in the jeeps computer with a Tazer or other aftermarket computer? Or take it to a dealer to have them activated?

If so did you go in the switches menu (on the in dash screen) and activate the switch you are using?

What do you mean by activating in dash screen? All I saw there after activating them with taser is the battery or ignition option basically

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

What do you mean by activating in dash screen? All I saw there after activating them with taser is the battery or ignition option basically

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

Thats what I was talking about, I thought there was an option to disable them in the menu too

ETA: Did you check the AUX leads with a test light to see if they are getting power

Last edited:
Top Bottom