What was done to your rig this week?

Confused; is that a black canvas around the perimeter

No black canvas...I believe that was shot in studio using CGI. :crazyeyes:

Just trying to be funny...i.e. the lights are so bright you can't tell it was taken at night. Guess I failed miserable. :grayno:

I have both truck-lights and Rigid D2s. I can assure you that the D2s make a difference at night! :thumb:

No black canvas...I believe that was shot in studio using CGI. :crazyeyes:

Just trying to be funny...i.e. the lights are so bright you can't tell it was taken at night. Guess I failed miserable. :grayno:

I have both truck-lights and Rigid D2s. I can assure you that the D2s make a difference at night! :thumb:

No I get it brutha, i have the D2s but not the truck-lites yet and am astonished how much they crank out.. Looks good

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Long story short, got a killer deal on a new premium 2013 softtop that was never used and still all in original packaging.

Busy schedule, but I'll be ready for summer soon. Looking forward to running the new soft top. ☀👍😊

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370928127.550870.jpg

Long story short, got a killer deal on a new premium 2013 softtop that was never used and still all in original packaging.

Busy schedule, but I'll be ready for summer soon. Looking forward to running the new soft top. ☀

View attachment 34637

The new top is nice! :thumb:

Now you just need...a lift, tires, bumpers, armor, winch....

:cheesy:

Top Bottom