What was done to your rig this week?

Lmao DCR JEEP...I am halfway there, I have two wannabe Dually's already ;) I want a lightbar (haven't decided on a size yet) and I want to get another set of my fake Dually's to replace my stock fogs! My goal is to be a friggin Sun coming over a hill hahaha

*Edit: btw that's incredibly illegal to do that and chances are you could get arrested for damn near blinding someone while driving so I'd be super careful when doing so (though I already know I'm probably gonna do it once or twice to an ass hole or two).

Do you know if your duallys are flood or spot? Oh yeah FTP lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
-Big E

@ DCR JEEP; They are spots (currently aimed inwards/towards the middle of my Jeep and at the same height as my high beams are). My buddy has the hook up for cheap wannabe Dually's so I'm hopefully gonna get another set for about $75 shipped to me (less if they get shipped to him and I pick them up) and then he could get me a 50"er for less than $500 :brows:

@ DCR JEEP; They are spots (currently aimed inwards/towards the middle of my Jeep and at the same height as my high beams are). My buddy has the hook up for cheap wannabe Dually's so I'm hopefully gonna get another set for about $75 shipped to me (less if they get shipped to him and I pick them up) and then he could get me a 50"er for less than $500 :brows:

You can get them for that price anywhere.

Yeah you have to know people though. I couldn't ever find anyone who sold them for that price until my friend who happens to know the distributor person. Long story.

Yeah cause mine are rigid floods they were 178 from 4 wheel drive hardware which was the best price I could get for those. But 75 that's not bad a friend of mine has some knockoff rigids too and he has no problem with them. I particularly like floods instead of spot cause spot focuses on one spot when flood lights light up everything in front of you. I have my floods pointed at an angle outward like this to make the beam of light wider. This makes a huge difference!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1373645203.775707.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1373645214.186812.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
-Big E

Where? The cheapest I've ever seen them was on a site from Dallas that said $100 a pair before shipping w/o wiring. Would be nice to have a website to order from directly not gonna lie haha

Oh. Well you're lucky I guess...my CL doesn't have sh*t except resalers asking more money than what they bought them for. Or at least all the ones in Texas I've seen. Oh well.

Ipf left, stock on right1373662106647.jpg1373662150356.jpg
I recently installed some ipf's. I'm happy with them, much better pattern than stock, and could probably put a brighter bulb in if I felt the need. Great investment @ $80 shipped, used off a forum.
Also installed a dynomax evolution exhaust a couple weeks ago (thanks Eddie!). Hoping to get a trektop nx soon and if all goes well, might be able to make the jump to 37's:)
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

Wow guess some of other people get flashed too. I don't even use high beams any more because its even worse. It sucks driving at night on a 2 lane road and very son of a bitch in a car flashes you. I will try to adjust the aim but still think I will switch out to the truck lights. I am lifted but so are a lot of other Jeeps. It really pisses my wife off. We drive a lot at night going camping in the desert and mountains just trying to see what everyone does.

Thanks again guys for the response.

Ipf left, stock on rightView attachment 39618View attachment 39619
I recently installed some ipf's. I'm happy with them, much better pattern than stock, and could probably put a brighter bulb in if I felt the need. Great investment @ $80 shipped, used off a forum.
Also installed a dynomax evolution exhaust a couple weeks ago (thanks Eddie!). Hoping to get a trektop nx soon and if all goes well, might be able to make the jump to 37's:)
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

Get the 37's before the trektop.

Top Bottom