What was done to your rig this week?

The metal cloak modified cut rear fender mounts got here today, maybe this weekend!!!!! Wish it was together so I could run in the snow

Installed BFH bumpers on both my jeep and the girlfriends.

9e6y9yhe.jpg

pehaza2y.jpg

duryva2e.jpg

nanu8yva.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I605

Pumpkin Parts!

The MetalCloak rear fender mounts clamped in place... guess I have to remove the inner fender liners and cut the wheel well (nervous) to match the modified cut.... oh well, what could go wrong?

The mounts are raw steel. Gonna rattle-can rusty primer then rusty flat black paint... should work. Once these are on I can mount the rock rails....

Pictures were on the IPad........ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391734667.704927.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391734680.141617.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391734708.274686.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391734680.141617.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391734680.141617.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 314
Anyone else have to remove the inner wheel well liners due to a mod ( like this )? I'm wondering if it will look like shit with the inner liner gone. Perhaps I should try and modify the liners as well?? Advice from anyone who has done this would be appreciated...

Anyone else have to remove the inner wheel well liners due to a mod ( like this )? I'm wondering if it will look like shit with the inner liner gone. Perhaps I should try and modify the liners as well?? Advice from anyone who has done this would be appreciated...

don't have a tj, but most of the jk guys just end up bed lining or painting their rears flat/matte black which makes it look good.

Just black paint the wheel wells and you'll be good to go.

Thanks all! sounds like a plan.... when I get these on I'll post a few pictures; next I'm gonna cut the front bumper to a stubby - I'm sure I'll have a lot of questions then too

THANKS AS ALWAYS!! This forum is the bomb..:standing wave:

Today I finished my new Tire carrier, all painted... and finally got to painting the stock roll bars as they were green under the padding.. ugh...

tire 1.jpgtire 2.jpgtire 3.jpgtire 4.jpgtire 5.jpg

Pulled the trigger on some trucklites with the anti-flicker modules. Also ordered 10 drain plug pieces, since I lost all of mine.

Just add that to the list of parts waiting for me to return from Deployment.

Top Bottom