What was done to your rig this week?

Big Thanks to James Adams for welding on my EVO rock Sliders today, now to add some scrapes!

Looks great Tim, you'll love those sliders. Saw your rig at Lowe's a few weeks back but didn't want to be the creepy track you down inside guy, see you out on the trails! :thumb:

Looks great Tim, you'll love those sliders. Saw your rig at Lowe's a few weeks back but didn't want to be the creepy track you down inside guy, see you out on the trails! :thumb:

Looking forward to trying them out. If you see me out and about make sure you say hi!

Just picked up my Sport Cage. With the 2' of snow in the forecast, it'll have to wait

Sent from my XT907 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1393526139451.jpg
    1393526139451.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 423
e9u7ybez.jpg

Operation: Round Peg / Square Hole.

Yep, that's a Zeon mounted inside an EVO 1/4 Pounder.

Sent via Ansible

Sweet! glad you got it to work out for you. Now invent a license plate mount that clips onto the fairlead like the roller one.

What you don't like my coat hangar LP bracket? :)

It was a monster of an undertaking to get that sob to fit. Thank god for plasma cutters and flapper wheels!

Sent via Ansible

Just picked up my Sport Cage. With the 2' of snow in the forecast, it'll have to wait

Sent from my XT907 using WAYALIFE mobile app

double and tripple check your side plate bracet before you drill....I thought myne was correct and boy was I wrong.

Got the skins and sliders done. Excuse the dirty jeep.. weather been bad.

Attachments

• 1393626286519.jpg
    1393626286519.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 323
Installed g2 4.88 gears in the front t and rear. Now next week getting a new stage 2 clutch.

Sent from my SM-N900T using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom