What was done to your rig this week?

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Enjoying the perfect So Cal weather. Windows off of the Trektop, now it's a nice drive to the mall and grocery store :cheesy: :thumb:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398121318.118543.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398121338.891417.jpg

NV375

Enjoying the perfect So Cal weather. Windows off of the Trektop, now it's a nice drive to the mall and grocery store :cheesy: :thumb:
That thing looks nice in the sunshine. Maybe I could talk you in to pulling it out of the garage next time I come down.

skyefalcon6

Well, it's early in the week but continuing some work I started last week. Doing a custom stock stubby bumper mod, and made some more progress today:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Looks really great! :)

How difficult were the EVO skins and sliders to install?

Thanks Hack. Skins were not bad, with the right nutsert tool, clamps and RTV. To be honest it was the fourth install I've done so I have a system. That system includes having some good wrenching buddies :thumb:

The sliders were easy, I primed and painted them, ground the feet and frame and let the welder (not me) do the rest.

for all my Navy and Marine Corps aviation guys, Canvas is now FMC. Was NMCS for about ten days waiting on a brake line. Now she is full up round and ready to go to Jeep Beach.

R/
Will

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

HILLZ

Finally had my vinyl stickers from pixeldecal.com arrive, got some of them installed. Shame they sent me the American flags and not the Australian ones i ordered. Oh well it is my pleasure to introduce Digger. My small tribute to the Australian Military.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398231740.865654.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398231763.837125.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398232132.048527.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398232220.836477.jpg

Oh and incase any one is wondering the saying on the fender means "To have Peace, Prepare for War"

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom