What was done to your rig this week?

Siebermd

Safe Hook

I saw some pics of these hooks at the SEMA show (Eddies favorite Jeep). Looks like a cool idea so I made one of my own. The load bearing lug passes all the way through the 2" hitch material for fail safe strength. Pretty cool recovery hook.
Safe hook 1.jpg
safe hook 2.jpg

Flyboy88

Plastidipped my wheels yesterday! Planning to do the fender chop this weekend.

Sent from my XT1030 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1415829082828.jpg
    1415829082828.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 497
  • 1415829091849.jpg
    1415829091849.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 509

KingCopperhead

Sprayed the undercarriage with simple green and hosed off all the rausch creek water and mud so my jeep doesn't go crazy. Repainted the sliders since I scratched them up in a few spots. Painted part of my rear diff cover that was scratched. Painted a few other random scratches and a tiny rust spot on my frame. No pics because it all looks the same as it did in all the other pictures that I have on here. Thank God we got a 65 degree day in Nov so I could do my post ride clean up before the roads get salted.

Bacon

Took my stock Rubi sliders off and put on a set of side steps for the winter. Those rails do a terrible job of keeping salt, slush, dirt and snow off the side of the Jeep!! The good news is it only takes about 15 minutes to swap 'em out for a trail ride. Got a set of stock mudflaps here to install too....

Updated my Superchips Flashpaq and re-installed the 91 tune.

AlStew

Swapped my painted fenders for unpainted fenders and cut them. I didn't realize how messy it was going to be. I got plastic everywhere.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1416099684.923813.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1416099726.269309.jpg

AlStew

Nice work. Add some door trim to the chopped fenders to give it a sleeker/cleaner look. I get compliments on mine all the time. "Where did you buy those?"....5 or 6 times

Thanks! I appreciate it! I bought some door trim but going to wait till tomorrow. Gotta clean up my damn mess and get some food.

Top Bottom