What was done to your rig this week?

Rivertoys

I installed the Teraflex HD tire carrier last night. It was over-priced for sure (but what isn't?). I do love it so far! So glad to rid of the weak looking plastic covered hinges!

Tackerdown

Banned
I installed the Teraflex HD tire carrier last night. It was over-priced for sure (but what isn't?). I do love it so far! So glad to rid of the weak looking plastic covered hinges!
Is that the one that bolts to the door. If so let us now how it hold up.:thumb:

Rivertoys

Is that the one that bolts to the door. If so let us now how it hold up.:thumb:

It is, and I will. Having a two-door, we access the rear a lot. That was the simplest option. I HOPE it works as they say. I am hanging a 315/70 17 (@ 91lbs w/ M/T Classic III).

Tackerdown

Banned
It is, and I will. Having a two-door, we access the rear a lot. That was the simplest option. I HOPE it works as they say. I am hanging a 315/70 17 (@ 91lbs w/ M/T Classic III).

Cool I was reading another post about one of there other tire carriers that was breaking but I don't know witch one it was.

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

So I was bored and had a bit of a rub last weekend, from rear I think.... got the grinder out and some new matte black...

1362615066366.jpg

1362615087394.jpg

1362615158536.jpg

I like the way it turned out... now to see how the matte holds up.

I may hit my grille with it this weekend if we have no rain...

andrew -

Last edited:

MobyJR

I'm rubbing somewhere in the rear just driving around town. Time for a lift I guess... The wife's gonna be soooo happy :)

Rivertoys

Cool I was reading another post about one of there other tire carriers that was breaking but I don't know witch one it was.

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah, I saw that. It appears the part that broke is the carrier itself, not the hinge piece (I believe). I only installed the hinged piece, and continue to run the OEM mount with it. My GoodYear Durtrac is a little under 35" and only 16lbs heavier than the stock 32" BFG that was on it.

Rock-itman

I'm rubbing somewhere in the rear just driving around town. Time for a lift I guess... The wife's gonna be soooo happy :)

Be careful rubbing the rear, its diff ,wont get hard like the front . The plastic surgery is best for the lift . And yes the wife should like it !!!! AHHHHHH :clap2::cheesy:

rubicrawl

The Raceline Monster Beadlocks are going on today. I'm really impressed with these things. I was doubtful about the chrome look on the green beast, but they look pretty good.

View attachment 18269

View attachment 18267

Those rims look really good is that your daily driver if it is how are the bead locks on road and are they hard to balance your tires with them I'm thinking of getting some atx slabs but not sure my jeep is my daily driver

Philip *AZ*

Banned
Damn there are some bad rigs in here.. Yeesh!! Quick thread hack. Will a Stock 2012 JKU bumper fit an 07 JKU? I found one I want to buy. Comes with fogs and hooks. I got the standard ugly on my JK and dont really need a big fancy winch bumper. I can mod the stock one. Thanks in advance!

Paratroopers stay up longer!

RockyJk

Damn there are some bad rigs in here.. Yeesh!! Quick thread hack. Will a Stock 2012 JKU bumper fit an 07 JKU? I found one I want to buy. Comes with fogs and hooks. I got the standard ugly on my JK and dont really need a big fancy winch bumper. I can mod the stock one. Thanks in advance!

Paratroopers stay up longer!

Yes it will :thumbup:

Top Bottom