What was done to your rig this week?

Wild Hare

From this

IMG_2170.JPG

To this

IMG_2172.JPG

And finally, this

IMG_2207.JPG

Evo leveling lift - result was 2.5" in front and 1.25" in back. Measures 15" to frame front and back

Last edited:

MrEmmDubya

For the first time since I have owned Lucy I got to remove my top! Ok I didn't remove the whole top but the freedoms panels came off. It wasn't a really warm day but good enough for top removal.

View attachment 253717

Oh and when I got home from my sister's place for Easter Breakfast 🍳 I gave her a good bath... and my wife's Patriot too.
Nice to take the tops off.

Malac

I finally got around to putting on my rack after waiting almost eight weeks for it to arrive. I really like it and can't wait to get some use out of it. Sorry for the crappy pictures but it has been raining and raining and raining. IMG_1401.jpg IMG_1402.jpg IMG_1406.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Jack extension seems legit

Lol. OSHA certified.

Holy shit. Almost certain I'm going to have nightmares about being smashed tonight.

Lmao right? Glad you made it out alive

Got the job done... :idontknow:

the jeep was on jack stands every time someone was under it. Just used it to get a little more height when needed. :thankyou:

:cheesy:

Exodus 4x4

Holy shit. Almost certain I'm going to have nightmares about being smashed tonight.

Lmao right? Glad you made it out alive

I'm glad I'm not the only one that cringed a little at that one

It was jab at myself. Think we only picked it up like that to move the stock axle out a little easier but there was never anyone under it. You can see it's barely off the jack stands.

davidc128

20170418_130503.jpg
finally lit up the black hole also known as 2 door JK cargo area... got some under the dash too but ill get more pics once it gets dark here

Top Bottom