What was done to your rig this week?

zac

So was installing my windshield frame today and realised the left side nut plate was loose in the frame 😡

Judesign

Caught the Bug
Only had it for a day but so far I really like it. I prefer soft tops so it's good to get one back on. The trek Top seems like it's good quality if you're interested

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

KYRubi

Finally have on board air to fill the tires back up. :rock:

5AFBF84E-DB71-472A-8391-E3713C8B211C_zpssegqqtbk.jpg

Judesign

Caught the Bug
I am very interested in this, did you get the twill version? I want to get a nice top for the summer

I didn't get the twill. I thought about it but from what I've heard on here the twill, aside from being much more expensive, shows mud and stains more. Plus guys that have had the regular trektop on here for years without any problems kind of sold it for me. I'd rather go with the known good. As for a summer Top I think it's great. It's a bikini top with windows.

KYRubi

I didn't get the twill. I thought about it but from what I've heard on here the twill, aside from being much more expensive, shows mud and stains more. Plus guys that have had the regular trektop on here for years without any problems kind of sold it for me. I'd rather go with the known good. As for a summer Top I think it's great. It's a bikini top with windows.

I have the Trektop NX in the regular fabric and the Trektop Pro in the twill. The twill with the glass windows is much nicer, but it is much more expensive. It's quieter, better insulation, and looks much better. I've had the Pro on since September and it's been very good. Still looks like new. The other downside besides cost is greater difficulty in going topless.

I am interested in the new Trektop Glide for summer though. It folds back like the factory soft top making it much easier to go topless. Just need to decide if I really need 5 tops for 1 Jeep.

Judesign

Caught the Bug
I have the Trektop NX in the regular fabric and the Trektop Pro in the twill. The twill with the glass windows is much nicer, but it is much more expensive. It's quieter, better insulation, and looks much better. I've had the Pro on since September and it's been very good. Still looks like new. The other downside besides cost is greater difficulty in going topless.

I am interested in the new Trektop Glide for summer though. It folds back like the factory soft top making it much easier to go topless. Just need to decide if I really need 5 tops for 1 Jeep.

That's cool you have multiple tops to compare. Do you think the benefits of the twill justify the cost though?

KYRubi

That's cool you have multiple tops to compare. Do you think the benefits of the twill justify the cost though?

Cost is subjective, but for me, it was well justified combined with the glass windows. Of course, I have so much money dumped into the money pit a few hundred one way or another really is negligible. It is almost as quiet as my hard top, and seems to be better insulation. I really like the look of it better also. I'm not sure if the twill will make as much difference with the soft windows though. I'm really on the fence about running the Trektop Glide in twill during the summer and the Pro in twill during the winter.

ChopperDoc

Thanks for the info, think I am going to order the glide now

Top Bottom