What was done to your rig this week?

RageKage

Got ya, I'm on the fence between them....i do live in an area that gets snow.

I live in Alaska and I have the unheated Trucklites. But the military vehicles here get heated ones. We get snow about 7-8 months out of the year and I haven't had a problem with build up on mine even when it's -50 out. That being said Alaska gets "dry" snow unless you live in a place that gets "wet" snow you should be alright with the unheated ones. When I looked the heated ones were like $200 bucks more. Just my .02

Edit: just seen your location is MN. Yea I would highly recommend the heated ones. Lol forget everything I said [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MrEmmDubya

I live in Alaska and I have the unheated Trucklites. But the military vehicles here get heated ones. We get snow about 7-8 months out of the year and I haven't had a problem with build up on mine even when it's -50 out. That being said Alaska gets "dry" snow unless you live in a place that gets "wet" snow you should be alright with the unheated ones. When I looked the heated ones were like $200 bucks more. Just my .02

Edit: just seen your location is MN. Yea I would highly recommend the heated ones. Lol forget everything I said [emoji23]

Yep, MN, we do get the wet crap sometimes, we definitely get the cold....now I'm feeling depressed, don't want to think about winter

RageKage

Yep, MN, we do get the wet crap sometimes, we definitely get the cold....now I'm feeling depressed, don't want to think about winter

You and me both. As they say in Game of Thrones.... IMG_6585.JPG this summer sucked. I think we've got less than a full week of sunshine. Highest was around 85. The rest of "summer" has been filled with rain and cloudy skies. I hate Alaska...

MrEmmDubya

You and me both. As they say in Game of Thrones.... View attachment 271085 this summer sucked. I think we've got less than a full week of sunshine. Highest was around 85. The rest of "summer" has been filled with rain and cloudy skies. I hate Alaska...

It's been hot and humid the last month.....in the mid 90s the last week or so with wonderful humidity in the 70percent, but it's almost over......summer is going to fast.

Top Bottom