What was done to your rig this week?

mastrcruse

Buddy of mine that works at Fedex just sent me this picture and said I have a package! Is it okay to be giggly? lol After 12 weeks, I officially pick up my XD60 tomorrow!

Attachments

• dynatrac package.PNG
    dynatrac package.PNG
    322 KB · Views: 278

AlStew

IMG_3407.JPG

Finally finished up dialing in the tire on the carrier. This thing is so intricate, yet simple in its design. I'm very impressed and agree with Eddie that it's one of the nicest integrated carriers.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
View attachment 277858

Finally finished up dialing in the tire on the carrier. This thing is so intricate, yet simple in its design. I'm very impressed and agree with Eddie that it's one of the nicest integrated carriers.

Can you share the details of the third brake light setup you've got going. Looks pretty clean. I need to figure something out for mine.

Defcon3JKU

Did a 5 tire rotation and my first oil change on the Gobicon. Got new wheels and tires for my wife's WK2 and I think it looks amazing.

Before

IMG_0758.JPG
IMG_0759.JPG
IMG_0760.JPG

New wheels

IMG_0761.JPG

After

IMG_0762.JPG
IMG_0763.JPG
IMG_0764.JPG
IMG_0766.JPG

Little bit America in the back ground of these two pictures.

IMG_0767.JPG
IMG_0768.JPG

JKbrick

Did a 5 tire rotation and my first oil change on the Gobicon. Got new wheels and tires for my wife's WK2 and I think it looks amazing.

Before

View attachment 278143
View attachment 278144
View attachment 278145

New wheels

View attachment 278146

After

View attachment 278147
View attachment 278148
View attachment 278149
View attachment 278150

View attachment 278153
View attachment 278154

Looks good, we have a white grand with that altitude or attitude package, those made a big difference [emoji106]. Are the metal roofs something you have to have in your addition or just popular where you live?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Defcon3JKU

Looks good, we have a white grand with that altitude or attitude package, those made a big difference [emoji106]. Are the metal roofs something you have to have in your addition or just popular where you live?

We had a tornado come through and take part of our roof off, so we just went with a metal one. Everyone else that had roof damage did the same thing. Thanks for the compliment.

World Traveler 76

Dynatrac JKU brake kit and 1.5” spacers. The claims seem legit, stock pedal feel and but stopping feels stronger, with the same or a bit less of a nose dive. Either way, I’m happy.

I’ll admit it, I’m still a little nervous running spacers, so I may take it to a local shop to check my torque specs. Can’t hurt getting a second opinion like a doc.

IMG_0936.jpg IMG_0939.jpg

"RUGER"
2016 Rubicon - Hard Rock

Andy5160

Hooked
Dynatrac JKU brake kit and 1.5” spacers. The claims seem legit, stock pedal feel and but stopping feels stronger, with the same or a bit less of a nose dive. Either way, I’m happy.

I’ll admit it, I’m still a little nervous running spacers, so I may take it to a local shop to check my torque specs. Can’t hurt getting a second opinion like a doc.

View attachment 278284 View attachment 278285

"RUGER"
2016 Rubicon - Hard Rock

You will love it !!!!!!!!

Andy5160

Hooked

Before

View attachment 278143
View attachment 278144
View attachment 278145

New wheels

View attachment 278146

After

View attachment 278147
View attachment 278148
View attachment 278149
View attachment 278150

View attachment 278153
View attachment 278154

I will take after any day [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

BobNH

Swapped out my rapidly yellowing OE fog bulbs with a set of Nokya yellow h10 bulbs. Used them (Nokya at least) before on my TJ and they were great and lasted at least two years of daily use before I traded it last summer.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom