What was done to your rig this week?

That's my next project with Odessey's and the remote. Hope it really does fit with a Hemi like the website says...oh AND fit with the coil over uper mounts...:hmm:

I have one with a 5.7 Hemi...it fits. I've regretted using Optima yellowtops...stick with the Odesseys

Why did you regret the optimas? I’m heading down that road too and have always used yellows in all my jeeps.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I've replaced several yellowtops well before their time due to not holding a charge...I couldn't even run my arb fridge overnight...replaces them with Odessey batteries...so far no issues

How do you like it [emoji107][emoji107][emoji107][emoji107][emoji107][emoji107][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

At first I wasn’t impressed, but after having them on for a week they are really starting to grip. It’s only been like 100 miles since the install, i guess they just need to be broken in.

Last edited:
At first I wasn’t impressed, but after having them on for a week they are really starting to grip. It’s only been like 100 miles since the install, i guess they just need to be broken in.

Don't know why this is, but mine brake better now than when I put them on. I started really noticing it a couple months ago. They been on for about a year now.

Yeah, that was one of the first things I installed when I got the Jeep. I tried to cover the labeling as they aren't well regarded on here for some shady advertising practices they tried to pull.

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/15125-sPOD-Honesty-Integrity-and-the-Lack-Thereof

Check out Switcpros or Painless.
Ya I was just reading that. Well looks good, will be grabbing this air setup when I swap out my axles.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ya I was just reading that. Well looks good, will be grabbing this air setup when I swap out my axles.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

I opted for the twin in order to air up because my switch to 37s. The twin compressor has a much better duty cycle than the singles. In the event I switch axles I'll have the ability to use it for that and the pneumatic evo mfg sway bar disconnect.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Got my Bartact rear seat covers installed, easier if you unbolt the seat bottoms from the floor, but still a PIA. If my seat heaters come in this week, then the fronts will be next week.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom