What was done to your rig this week?

Whiskeyjack

I like the way the new head unit looks! Did you install or have it done?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Installed it myself and it was very easy. All you have to do is remove maybe 6x7mm bolts, pull out the factory radio (I had an aftermarket already though), plug the new one in, and put the bolts back in. It comes with the dash trim so it's a direct bolt on. I'd recommend it to everyone; it's awesome!

Kirkwood1

Installed it myself and it was very easy. All you have to do is remove maybe 6x7mm bolts, pull out the factory radio (I had an aftermarket already though), plug the new one in, and put the bolts back in. It comes with the dash trim so it's a direct bolt on. I'd recommend it to everyone; it's awesome!

Well it turned out great!! How big is the screen?

chillishvibes

Floor Mats and Tail Lights

Floor Mats by Husky Liners
LED Taillights by Spyder

All from the 4 Wheel Parts Truck and Jeep Fest in Long Beach California directly from the vendor

Husky Liners X-Act Contour
IMG_2067.jpg
IMG_3131.jpg

Spyder Sequential LED Taillights
IMG_2081.jpg
IMG_2082.jpg

:yup::yup:

desertrunner

No, yet I need to move the sway bar back an inch. I don’t notice it causing an issue. Though, it says it’s required

I had all sorts of issues with my x factor rear set up to the point that I just ripped it all out kept the springs but put in Currie uppers and stock lowers and put the swaybar back in the original stock position. And I'm not the only one that did that so you may want to read up on that

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom