What was done to your rig this week?

Prepped, primed, and Gobi color matched. Hopefully after 5 days hitting them with wet sandpaper will take a bit of the clearcoat shine off. Unfortunately got an email today my tire delivery is delayed but fingers crossed it’ll still be my weekend project.
IMG_3946.jpg
57895881861__6521CD90-371D-4E06-8BB7-C29EB561DB22.jpg
IMG_3956.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

billallen

If it’s a JK, will sound ok at idle. Once you hit 2500, it sounds like a Honda Civic with a fart can! Save your Jeep the from the embarrassment of it.

Thanks for the info! I was afraid of that so I will just get a new muffler or a muffler delete pipe

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

black pearl

Hooked
As I wait for parts for my wrangler. I’ve been playing with the pretend jeep. Put a roof rack on it. IMG_5252.jpg IMG_5255.jpg they had a sticker on the front I didn’t like and when I peeled it off. I found they printed the logo on upside down. Fail! It’s ok I had a fix for that. IMG_5253.jpg IMG_5254.jpg

dillard09

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Installed brake pads on my progrips from dynatrac. Started out to be an easy job until I find two seized push bolts on one of the calipers. Fun times getting those out. I'll definitely be checking these on a regular basis now. 20190509_205743.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

A.J.

Installed brake pads on my progrips from dynatrac. Started out to be an easy job until I find two seized push bolts on one of the calipers. Fun times getting those out. I'll definitely be checking these on a regular basis now. View attachment 326690

Lube the crap out of them before you install and make sure the little rubber boots are on them. Can cause calipers to hang up, excessive pad wear and brake pull if they don’t slide properly.

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Lube the crap out of them before you install and make sure the little rubber boots are on them. Can cause calipers to hang up, excessive pad wear and brake pull if they don’t slide properly.

I had to use emery to clean them up but yes I put lube all in there on all of the calipers. Never had that happen in all my years changing pads and don't want to pull those out again.

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Installed rancho 9000xl shocks, thanks Dale72 for the great deal.
I rotated the shocks to protect the knobs but now it's hard as hell to turn for any adjustments haha. Anyone have any tips without having to take them out from the bottom?
Changed the oil, greased all my zergs and getting ready to replace transmission filter and fluid this upcoming week. Still gotta install rockstar skids and finish my lift in the front.

Top Bottom