What was done to your rig this week?

looks really good! you like the sound?

andrew -

It sounds a little different than the videos I've seen but overall I like it. Not so sure the wife will.

Looks nice. Is that the whole exhaust system or just the muffler??

It's the whole system but there isn't much to it. Mine dumps out right before the rear axle.

looks good! easy install?

It was easy enough. I had to customize my poison spyder evap skid to get the rear hanger bolted up. If I could've bypassed that step it would've been one of the easiest mods to date.

it's the whole system but there isn't much to it. Mine dumps out right before the rear axle.

It was easy enough. I had to customize my poison spyder evap skid to get the rear hanger bolted up. If I could've bypassed that step it would've been one of the easiest mods to date.[/QUOTE]

you have a wider pic of it dumping out before your rear axle? kinda wanna see how it looks

It sounds a little different than the videos I've seen but overall I like it. Not so sure the wife will.

It's the whole system but there isn't much to it. Mine dumps out right before the rear axle.

It was easy enough. I had to customize my poison spyder evap skid to get the rear hanger bolted up. If I could've bypassed that step it would've been one of the easiest mods to date.
Oh bet it sounds good now! Nice job

it's the whole system but there isn't much to it. Mine dumps out right before the rear axle.

you have a wider pic of it dumping out before your rear axle? kinda wanna see how it looks[/QUOTE]

Here is a pic of the same system Eddie posted. If you want a further back shot let me know.ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1364499459.115228.jpg

Replaced the failure prone gen 1 Teraflex track bar with the newer one.

Replaced my drop pitman arm with an OEM one.

Replaced king OEM coil dividers with AGM dividers.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

LED dome lights installed. heres one LED and one OEM bulb
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1364525921.055562.jpg
The pic doesn't really do it justice but the dome light is a lot brighter now :)

AAAAND, I scored a set of nice long range PIAA's, plus a wiring harness, plus an A-pillar switch pod, and an extra switch fo twunny dollaz!!!! Can't wait to throw em on!

Installed 87 octane tune, flashpaq! So far happy with results. Ordering wheels and tires tomorrow. 5 pro comp 5029 and 35" Nitto trail grapplers. After that is axle c gussets, trek armor covers, and still deciding between monsterliner or raptorliner. Any thoughts?

Top Bottom