What was done to your rig this week?

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Nice! Who makes the hijack and rotopax holder. That is nice that it fits between the gate and tire.

Hahaha thanks man! I made it [emoji23]. I made the tire carrier too. I have a build thread on it.
I couldn’t find one that had all the features I needed so I decided to just make one. I tried to make the tire sit as close as I could to the the tail gate will still having room for the lift cb antenna and rotopax.
Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Coop

Caught the Bug
Hahaha thanks man! I made it [emoji23]. I made the tire carrier too. I have a build thread on it.
I couldn’t find one that had all the features I needed so I decided to just make one. I tried to make the tire sit as close as I could to the the tail gate will still having room for the lift cab antenna and rotopax.

That is really cool! I like what you built!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
I couldn’t find one that had all the features I needed so I decided to just make one. I tried to make the tire sit as close as I could to the the tail gate will still having room for the lift cab antenna and rotopax.

That looks pretty slick.

MericaMade

Dude thats awesome. Nice job!!!!

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
That is really cool! I like what you built!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That looks pretty slick.

Dude thats awesome. Nice job!!!!

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks guys! I appreciate it [emoji16] Yeah it was a long project but I’m really happy with the way it turned out.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
No more check engine light. Now just to drive it 200 miles to be able to smog it. Never realized how hard it was to drive 200 miles on an unregistered vehicle. Lol

IMG_8565.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom