What was done to your rig this week?

AgBass01

Caught the Bug
On my old ‘12 I replaced the oil cooler, but if I remember correctly that wouldn’t leak oil to the intake but create a leak coming from the top of the transmission bell down towards the bottoms of the Jeep

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Correct, I wasn't saying the oil cooler leaking caused the oil in the plenum. Mine is actually leaking coolant down the bell housing. I was just saying I noticed some oil in my plenum when I did plugs a couple months ago.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

dhughes16

Correct, I wasn't saying the oil cooler leaking caused the oil in the plenum. Mine is actually leaking coolant down the bell housing. I was just saying I noticed some oil in my plenum when I did plugs a couple months ago.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Oh, fair enough! Hopefully we both are able to solve our issue! 🤙🏿

Coop

Caught the Bug
Looks great! No issues on the install?

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Not really! Had to cut the top front tracks to clear the Rock Hard roll cage, but that wasn’t so bad. Stretching the side and rear panels just takes time and lots of patience. Lots. Heat is your friend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

wjtstudios

Hooked
Not really! Had to cut the top front tracks to clear the Rock Hard roll cage, but that wasn’t so bad. Stretching the side and rear panels just takes time and lots of patience. Lots. Heat is your friend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Good to know on the cage. I’ll get there eventually

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

VerdiJeepLife

So far this week

I am mostly focused on my wife's JLU the last few days and making it a good fit for her. We call her Jeep the All Weather Grocery Getter.
I put Rugged Ridge mats
organizer for the back
organizer for center console
Bought some RAM mounts from Amazon and made her a nice cell phone and dash cam setup
Removed her freedom panels and installed the Bestop Sunrider for Hardtop, so she can easily go topless ;)

JKbrick

I am mostly focused on my wife's JLU the last few days and making it a good fit for her. We call her Jeep the All Weather Grocery Getter.
I put Rugged Ridge mats
organizer for the back
organizer for center console
Bought some RAM mounts from Amazon and made her a nice cell phone and dash cam setup
Removed her freedom panels and installed the Bestop Sunrider for Hardtop, so she can easily go topless ;)

What are your impressions of the sun rider panel?

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Added a vinyl sticker to the tailgate. Doesn’t look as nice as I hoped it would. I might peel it off and add one to the rear glass, above the sliding rear window.

IMG_0001.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom