What was done to your rig this week?

Coop

Caught the Bug
This was “done to my rig” by trail 38 at Windrock. 90* pinch turn between a rock and a wall. Broke the welds on my rock rail and ripped it off and mashed my rocker panel. IMG_2642.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Coop

Caught the Bug
Damn . Sucks . Any videos of the trail or obstacle ?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

No. I was busy as well as everybody else. Trail 38 turned out to be more of a crawler trail than we thought. My buddy’s Bronco busted a front axle u-joint and one jeep burnt up his Warn winch. It took over 4 hours but actually was fun other than the carnage. WayALife, ya know.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
No. I was busy as well as everybody else. Trail 38 turned out to be more of a crawler trail than we thought. My buddy’s Bronco busted a front axle u-joint and one jeep burnt up his Warn winch. It took over 4 hours but actually was fun other than the carnage. WayALife, ya know.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

I’ll have to look that trail up! Sounds like fun!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Ddays

Hooked
This was “done to my rig” by trail 38 at Windrock. 90* pinch turn between a rock and a wall. Broke the welds on my rock rail and ripped it off and mashed my rocker panel. View attachment 339394

Meh, just re-paint it and throw a set of EVO weldons on it - that'll hide a lot of it. Sticker looks intact! :thumb:

Coop

Caught the Bug
Meh, just re-paint it and throw a set of EVO weldons on it - that'll hide a lot of it. Sticker looks intact! :thumb:

Door still seals. The stickers have held up well! I think it has to do with the artist.

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
IMG_5982.jpg
Installed my Evo oil pan skid. Now I just need to install the rear shock mount skids.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

highoctane

Caught the Bug
I lifted my Jeep this week. Evo Mfg 2.5” Enforcer Stage 4 Plus, 37” Trail Grapplers.

IMG_4126.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom