What was done to your rig this week?

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1371433584.788618.jpghit 10k on my 13' rubi that bought new February 8th..... Best 10k miles of my life.About 90% is to work and back, 9% driving around aimlessly, 1% offroad :(... Well I told myself whenI bought it, big mods start At 10k miles.

Sent via carrier pigeon

Damn and I thought I put on a lot of miles, that's worse than me! I had my '12 Patriot for 5 months and put over 8.5k miles on it.

Evo Rock Skins

Previous 3 weeks: Evo LCAs, Hotheads Headliners, Evo drag link flip kit, JW Speaker 8700 Evolution headlights, AC inverter installation on custom underseat bracket.

Next week: Evo rock sliders. :)

-Dawn

done2.jpg

Came with the wrong bolts?

Didn't come with any. The stock ones are too long (2.75" )and believe or not 2.5" are needed for the job. Otherwise you risk some busted brake lines or tires with the bolt sticking out.

All in all hardware cost me about $4.

Didn't come with any. The stock ones are too long (2.75" )and believe or not 2.5" are needed for the job. Otherwise you risk some busted brake lines or tires with the bolt sticking out.

All in all hardware cost me about $4.

And an extra set for me too right. I'll pay you back. :thumb: I don't care about the 4 bucks, more just want to make sure I everything when the time comes. Will shoot you a PM for details on the hardware you got.

Top Bottom