What was done to your rig this week?

Ldogg

Hahahaha. My son kept telling me to get zombie or alien lights. That is the only open one I will have once I get the other lights so I figured I would have fun with it. :D

SPIELUHR

Swapped out my rocker panels on my spod with laser cut ones from OTRATTW.

love that set up. We will have to meet up sometime soon when im up that way so I can see it in person. Also got my spiderweb shade in the mail today same one as you also just without the sides. Took about 20-30 min to install and looks amazing. Haven't dealt with any flapping yet, Ill post pics up tomorrow

Ldogg

Swapped out my rocker panels on my spod with laser cut ones from OTRATTW.

love that set up. We will have to meet up sometime soon when im up that way so I can see it in person. Also got my spiderweb shade in the mail today same one as you also just without the sides. Took about 20-30 min to install and looks amazing. Haven't dealt with any flapping yet, Ill post pics up tomorrow

Yeah. I have very please with my SpiderWebShade for sure.

Punisher417

Where did you get the spare mounting bracket from and is it the one with the built in 3rd brake light ??

It came with my teraflex hinge n tire carrier. N as far as the 3rd break light, the license plate mount is made to be used with ur stock 3rd break light with a little modification to the light.

RioJK

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1374276130.474528.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1374276165.976433.jpg
Just put on SpiderWebShade and took my GSD out for a quick spin. Next week DirtyDog netting and Daystar hood latches.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

daltexjeeper

Winch and Fire Extinguisher

extinguisher1.jpg extinguisher2.jpg winchspooled.jpg

Installed a fire extinguisher next to the driver's seat. I used a $10 bracket and the thing is snug as bug. Also finally got my Spydura spooled up. Love the winch!

Top Bottom