What was done to your rig this week?

Just installed my Tuffy Center Console Insert. I really just wanted something hidden and easy to access that I could store cash, CC's, DL, iPod and iPhone. It should be pretty secure although I am only using the 4 stock T-20 bolts right now. For the smash and grab type of thieves it will be fine. I think I will drill the the two optional holes at some point, but my Jeep is never really in a situation that any thief would have enough time to get what they want.

puqunery.jpg

ama5a4y7.jpg

Thanks for letting me know what you keep in there. :thumb:

I picked up a rigid halo last week and I have been looking for a way to mount it. I saw a couple different clips online and ended up at Home Depot. After leaving and going to a real hardware store I found what I was looking for. I got a pack of these tension clips and a rattle can if plastic dip. After 4 coats I mounted it up to the a pillar. I wrapped the little lanyard around the clip so that it doesn't get tossed wen the doors are off. We will see how it works out but I like the placement for sure.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1377895046.405714.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1377895343.404758.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1377895352.654637.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1377895360.488604.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1377895376.204677.jpg

Looks good! If you want to change up your spod rockers check out OTRATTW. They have laser etched switch covers and some pretty funny ones at that.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1377901277.105617.jpg

Got a trektop NX on Craigslist last weekend and finally put it on today. Ended up taking the hardtop off by myself and won't do that again. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1377906894.218518.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1377907906.015946.jpg
This is eye level. It doesn't block much at all.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1377907935.428047.jpg

Just need to trim a few things then it's done. It's real tight so far. No squeaks.

I picked up a rigid halo last week and I have been looking for a way to mount it. I saw a couple different clips online and ended up at Home Depot. After leaving and going to a real hardware store I found what I was looking for. I got a pack of these tension clips and a rattle can if plastic dip. After 4 coats I mounted it up to the a pillar. I wrapped the little lanyard around the clip so that it doesn't get tossed wen the doors are off. We will see how it works out but I like the placement for sure.

View attachment 46826
View attachment 46827View attachment 46828View attachment 46829View attachment 46830

I thought about mounting my flashlight there but was worried of how visible it is to thiefs when the doors are off.... I ended up pitting it up on the cage because most people don't look up there..... At least that's my hope .. Looks nice though!

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

I thought about mounting my flashlight there but was worried of how visible it is to thiefs when the doors are off.... I ended up pitting it up on the cage because most people don't look up there..... At least that's my hope .. Looks nice though!

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

Thanks! That has crossed my mind for sure, I figured I would pull it and stow it in the console if needed.

Thanks, I was just kind of experimenting and ended up liking it lol, I still have a bunch of the mesh left and one piece already pre cut to fit if anyone in upstate NY wants it.

Top Bottom