What was done to your rig this week?

BrowniesJK

Looks great. Where did you get the switches and why the two? Front and rear? Getting ready to do an Eaton eLocker and like your setup.

I have lockers so the ARB is for airing up. One switch is for the Arb and one is for my KC's but you could certainly use them for your lockers. They even have momentary switches if needed. I purchased off of amazon since they had a good deal and free shipping. Glad you like them.

Holeshot

Banned
I have moved my dually's for the third time ! :eek:

I think this is the best place to install dually's with spot reflectors for highway driving. On the windshield they are good for offroad driving/gravel roads, but useless on the highway. In the bumper (instead of the factory fogs), not enough adjustment, might be better with flood pattern.

Anyway, this is still temporary, yay, since I plan to put these as aux. back-up lights once I've bought D2's to put in front.

I had to build and weld my brackets also.

I have amber covers for them in the mail! winter is coming so I'll be ready for the snow storms!

1380616_10151938306128416_1079631488_n.jpg 1396045_10151938305958416_1207535615_n.jpg

Last edited:

H8MUD

I have lockers so the ARB is for airing up. One switch is for the Arb and one is for my KC's but you could certainly use them for your lockers. They even have momentary switches if needed. I purchased off of amazon since they had a good deal and free shipping. Glad you like them.

Thanks. Going to look them up.

Jeeper90

Changed the oil and put on a k&n filter. Pure Jeep Tube Fenders go on tomorrow

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Installed my new polk db651s in the bar last night and got my amp wired up. Now just need to get my stock sub mounted in (non sub vehicle) and hook it up. Also put on some led projector reverse bulbs. Wow what a difference.

wvjeepin

When I installed the Genright tire carrier, I had to take off the rear jack mount. So I got the river raider hood mounts for the jack for a temp fix til I get new mount with a 30 inch led bar from trekwerx it's called the hudrak. But here's the picture for my temp fix.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1382876719.418284.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1382876733.196826.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Added 50" LED and Bestop Twill Trektop NX/QUOTE]

when did the twill version come out?
Sorry for the delay in response Hinrich........I believe it was released for sale sometime in July.......the 4WheelParts salesman told me they don't make a Twill Trektop and told me I must be thinking about the regular Trektop.......I gave him the part # off of their website and he looked it up........he didn't even know they had one out.......I put it on by myself in about 2 hrs. the YouTube video (red JKU) helped a lot.......just need a knife, 13mm socket/ratchet, and a screw gun......fit and finish is good very very happy with the way it looks.

Woody

ttfhell

Got tired off seeing painted pillars and wires so I clearanced and trimmed the corner pieces to fit the cage. Replaced my light switches. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1382929194.352319.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1382929226.451470.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1382929205.017891.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1382929205.017891.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 305
Top Bottom