What was done to your rig this week?

GR8WHITE

Glad to have you here. Also glad to know that despite the tendency for some JKF members have to trash this forum, you are here. :thumb:

This forum is almost better because you don't have the guys that say "i got bad advice on this forum about tire pressure so now my front tires are un evenly worn and bold" and then he says that he hasn't had a alinement in 4.5 years! and he is blaming it on the tire pressure. His rear tires have 50% thread to add to it all!!

StrizzyChris

This forum is almost better because you don't have the guys that say "i got bad advice on this forum about ..."

That's easily one of the best aspects of the forum. There's sooo many guys here with a ton of experience and can admit when they made a mistake reading something, misunderstood the OPs question, or were flat out wrong. You'll like it here. Its only the assholes who can't handle having their views/ understanding being challenged or questioned. :standingwave:

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
This forum is almost better because you don't have the guys that say "i got bad advice on this forum about tire pressure so now my front tires are un evenly worn and bold" and then he says that he hasn't had a alinement in 4.5 years! and he is blaming it on the tire pressure. His rear tires have 50% thread to add to it all!!

Lol, the taxi driver who didn't want an alignment guy? That guy shouldn't own a jeep.

Rusty

those arethe most extreme fenders and snorkle that Ive ever seen!

Snorkel I've got nothing I used to need it when I was low.. but not anymore and not in the mood to change my hood.. and that prefilter on top actually does work somehow because my air filter still looks like new.

As for the fenders... I need to buy a trailer before I can rip those off... I have PS front flares (3") already sitting in my house but.. the law here is FULL tire coverage... so it was a fast temporary installation when i noticed the ATX slabs with nitto's stick out 4"-4.5" inches from the stock flare... I might end up cutting the stock and re-installing the flexy flare to them but i fear the stock one without the under support will be too weak.

I'm also technically too high as well because they changed the law in december and made it maximum 2.5" lift with 35" tires. :naw:

GCM 2

Did a little clean up after the Moab trip last week and have finally gotten to the fine detail stage of the process.

My favorite metal polish, Meguiars 93

image-393834953.jpg

......and here is where my OCD shows itself. How can they be called EVO Envy links if people aren't envious of how clean they are?

image-2211348067.jpg

Might as well touch up the bypass shocks too ;)

image-1914943718.jpg

I can now sleep at night knowing my front and rear lower control arms are no longer filthy, dirty, and embarrassing for me to be seen on my jeep.....

image-1717329757.jpg

image-3962637435.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom