What was done to your rig this week?

Aedawsey

Knuckles Offroad rear bumper and carrier installed. This weekend will complete the license plate relocation.
6epegesy.jpg
teju4uga.jpg
4u3y3ajy.jpg

Your tires are massive haha, good looking jeep! I like the blue you did behind the tire carrier!

HILLZ

Well its not on my rig but over the last couple of days i have built: 3 helicopters, a unmanned submarine, 2 dingies, 2 jet skies, a tow truck, a motor bike, an offroad buggy, 2 4x4's and a Coast Gaurd Cutter. :rock:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1403873184.603308.jpg
:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Well its not on my rig but over the last couple of days i have built: 3 helicopters, a unmanned submarine, 2 dingies, 2 jet skies, a tow truck, a motor bike, an offroad buggy, 2 4x4's and a Coast Gaurd Cutter. :rock:
View attachment 89411
:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nice, but Where's the JEEP! :):thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

KingCopperhead

Jks quick discos. Used Eddies writeup for the install. Thanks for the help!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1403876311085.jpg
    1403876311085.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 296

NV375

Stopped by Discount Tire Kingman, AZ this morning and had my new 35 Nitto Trail Graplers installed.
1403892564307.jpg

Sent using the WAYALIFE mobile app

NV375

That still the Rancho 2" lift? Really looks good!
Thanks.

Yes still the Rancho 2" sport kit with the addition of 3/4" front coil spacers. When first installed with just a few blocks of a test drive I had exactly 3" of lift in the front. I have not remeasured since I've put some miles on it.

NV375

Just curious why you changed back to 35s? It seems like most people can't wait to change to 37s.

Looks real good by the way!! I would imagine 37s should rub with 2 inch lift.
Thanks.

I knew I was not staying with the 37s when I bought them used with the rims but after I sold my 255s I needed to bolt something up. I could now afford the rest of my 35s this week. Other than the 2" sport suspension kit I am all stock under the jeep. I expect to go back to 37s again by the time I wear these out. By then I should have DS and hopefully a PR44 or better.

I only have 3/4" spacers in the rear and yes rubbing was noticed in the rear no rubbing in the front. I think another inch in the rear and small bumpstop extensions and I would have been good.

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Differential maintenance

My rear diff was beginning to leak a little so I needed to reseal it and fill her up with some new fluid. cover.jpg gears.jpg

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Sold the hard top, the new Bestop is on.....I think it gives the jeep more of a sporty look......

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have been thinking about trying to sell my Hard top and going with a soft top. but i don't know if i would like the soft top more. How do you like the change up?

Rusty

Started my Wiring project to get rid of the nasty birds nest under the hood... rest will be finished when I get home next week.
IMG_1608_zpsc2aa0096.jpg
IMG_1606_zps29afd16d.jpg

And the Nasty Birds nest...looking forward to having a clean battery again...

IMG_1609_zpsc86d4285.jpg

Top Bottom