What was done to your rig this week?

Armydog

Thank you to my jeep framily! Found the insulation on the wires to the headlight plug (passenger side) was missing. Don't know if it rotted off or how this happened....
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404615666.566573.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404615687.505126.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404615705.534047.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404615725.206285.jpg

I isolated each lead and taped them up tight and then taped it all (3) together in case it was caused by friction between the leads...
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404615803.802159.jpg

I now have high and low beams! Thank you framily! "It's tre-good"

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Christarp

Well earlier at our fourth of july party a neighbor that I didn't know too well came by and we got around to chatting, found out he had a jeep! He had a soft top for his that didn't fit his new model or something, but would fit my 2007, and he asked if I wanted it. Told him that I couldn't really afford it right now, but I'd buy it if I could, and he said "I didn't ask if you could afford it I was asking if you wanted it" so long story short I ended up getting a factory soft top with all the hardware for free :shock:, figured the least I could do was give him the $50 I had on me at the time. Then I invited him up and we were talking jeeps for a while and he commented on my sahara side steps saying he was thinking of buying a set because it's hard for the kids to get in and out of it. Well then he kind of jokingly asked if I wanted to trade my steps for his rubi rails, and I've been looking for a set of rubi rails anyway since I just need something a bit more than the sahara steps, and we ended up doing a swap! I told him to bring it on up and I'd do all the work and he agreed, and we both came out happy campers! Can't really put it into words how much I appreciate everything!

sean112280

Well earlier at our fourth of july party a neighbor that I didn't know too well came by and we got around to chatting, found out he had a jeep! He had a soft top for his that didn't fit his new model or something, but would fit my 2007, and he asked if I wanted it. Told him that I couldn't really afford it right now, but I'd buy it if I could, and he said "I didn't ask if you could afford it I was asking if you wanted it" so long story short I ended up getting a factory soft top with all the hardware for free :shock:, figured the least I could do was give him the $50 I had on me at the time. Then I invited him up and we were talking jeeps for a while and he commented on my sahara side steps saying he was thinking of buying a set because it's hard for the kids to get in and out of it. Well then he kind of jokingly asked if I wanted to trade my steps for his rubi rails, and I've been looking for a set of rubi rails anyway since I just need something a bit more than the sahara steps, and we ended up doing a swap! I told him to bring it on up and I'd do all the work and he agreed, and we both came out happy campers! Can't really put it into words how much I appreciate everything!

That's awesome:thumb:

And that is what it's all about right there! :thumbup:

Sent from my NSA monitoring device... Using the WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank you to my jeep framily! Found the insulation on the wires to the headlight plug (passenger side) was missing. Don't know if it rotted off or how this happened....
View attachment 90791
View attachment 90792
View attachment 90793
View attachment 90794

I isolated each lead and taped them up tight and then taped it all (3) together in case it was caused by friction between the leads...
View attachment 90795

Yup that would do it right there. lol

Really weird they would pull back like that. Do you have upgraded bulbs that maybe run really hot?

Armydog

No changes to the HL or harness that might explain it, freely weird

JKbrick

View attachment 90791
View attachment 90792
View attachment 90793
View attachment 90794

View attachment 90795

Looks like a common thing known as shrinkage!

Got the secondary relay/fuse block done. Hooked up the switch pod, front and rear LED bars and the winch.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404697970.921844.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404697985.481879.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404698000.326527.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404698042.533966.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404698061.654920.jpg

GuillaumeC91

Got my Jeep Canadian ready! Took the seats and carpets out, and bedlined the tub! Got about 1/8" all around, and the finish is really nice!

1404703638651.jpg

Before:
1404703680972.jpg

Masking:
1404703741655.jpg

After:
1404703772243.jpg
1404703792989.jpg

Don't follow me, I'm lost too! O|||||||O

Thanks from help from panda got the rock skins put on

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments