What was done to your rig this week?

Moabbnd

Picked up a Ballistic Fab Rubicon Diff cover. Beef

IMG_20141009_152930_zps8217cd0f.jpg

Moabbnd

That's pretty cool. I thought they went out of business. Guess not.
There used to be a cool video on YouTube how the robot welds those.

I guess they were bought out after they were having problems with production and customer service. I'm 10 minutes from the shop, so even though they show the cover out of stock, they had one produced the day before i picked it up and they've been busy trying to catch up on remaining orders. Nice little shop they have

hunterbilt

My grill had rock chips all over it so I decided to plasti-dip it. I like the way the black looks. If this doesn't hold up, I may use a Bedliner on it. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1413155324.960638.jpg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Been putting off a good electrical system for a while now. Ripped all the old lights and wiring out. Ordering parts to redo it now.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1413399783.454771.jpg

Custom setup. I'll post pics in a few weeks when it's done. I didn't like any of the setups out there besides rigid but I don't want to spend $350 on lights I hardly ever use.

Please do I am interested in what you come up with. Maybe a detailed parts list and install write up.

R/
Will

JAGS

Hooked
Custom setup. I'll post pics in a few weeks when it's done. I didn't like any of the setups out there besides rigid but I don't want to spend $350 on lights I hardly ever use.

Get yours all dialed in and I'll pay you in beer, honey and pizza to help with mine. ;):thumb:

foley0416

Did the first oil change on the new jeep. Trying to squeeze in time to put the leveling kit on. Not enough hrs in the day

Top Bottom