What was done to your rig this week?

NAUJK

Evo rear trackbar bracket installed just moments ago. Now to get them new rock stars put on gain some more Clearance.

Attachments

• 1420664260011.jpg
    1420664260011.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 345

UpsideUp

2015-01-06 11.01.54.jpg Finally picked up my windshield banner! So you know my Jeep isnt all "stickered up" but i will wear this one with pride! Thanks WAL and Eddie!

AndyWentJKU

Finally got my Truck Lites put in. I can't believe what I've been missing out on all these years because I didn't want to come off of $400.00 for headlights. Glad I did, worth every penny!

Attachments

• 1420749194216.jpg
    1420749194216.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 341

Grappler

New Poison Spyder Swing Out tire carrier is almost on, with Rogid backup light, License Plate Screw "Lights", backup camera, etc. Should be finished tomorrow.

Kpalas

New Poison Spyder Swing Out tire carrier is almost on, with Rogid backup light, License Plate Screw "Lights", backup camera, etc. Should be finished tomorrow.

Would really love to hear your impressions on the tire carrier, especially the latch.

DjVb

I run the same lift on my jeep what height did you go 2.5 or 3.5

I went with the 3.5 lift. I had issues with my tire rubbing the lca's at full turn left and right. I then replaced my stock drag link with the Synergy high steer and it fixed the problem. I'm running pro comp wheels 17x9 4.75 backspace and -6 offset with 37x13.50's

frenchjk

Caught the Bug
very basically rotated the wheels.......and checked the pads, springs, brake hoses, etc etc.......just caring for the Jeep:yup:

Top Bottom