What was done to your rig this week?

Rharvey160

Do you have a pic of the bracket and how it's fastened?

On the backside of where the rear seat belts bolt on there is a hole that you thread with the supplied tap. The brackets bolt up there. I didn't take any pictures of the brackets but the ones below look pretty close.
image.jpg

In the picture they are swapped as far as which side they mount to.

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Looks great! I ended up with about 3.5" of lift and just got new arms, what length should I start at for the rear uppers?

When your pinion is in line with your transfer case is the length to set it at. I believe EVO gives you a starting point but then adjust from there. Is different on every vehicle

jbaskin28

Been a hot minute, so I'll list a bunch that I've done in the recent months.

Front window tint 30%.
Gavin Adventure Rack
New Hi-Lift jack
Spare Tire/Wheel
Anti-flicker harnesses
Antenna X Off Road antenna
Quadratec Tow Harness
Quadratec Center Console Pad
Oil Change to 75k+ Mobile 1

As for what is waiting for installation:

Rock Hard Winch Plate for Stock bumpers
Badlands 9k winch
Synergy Ball Joints

I'll be buying my hard top this week.

10364133_953227254702170_6962064658157374975_n.jpg

JKbrick

When your pinion is in line with your transfer case is the length to set it at. I believe EVO gives you a starting point but then adjust from there. Is different on every vehicle

Thanks coz, I know since I still have stock driveshaft I don't have to have them but it won't hurt to put them on will it?

Ordered up a new grille and front left fender, new set of turn signals and license plate delete thingy and a vent cover/plate holder for the license plate

Hilop

Caught the Bug
Mopar slush mats, mobile 1 oil change and rampage Hi Lift jack mount for my dads 20+ year old Hi Lift.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 343

spicoli

Finally got the time to make and paint my bracket to use the ARB quick disconnect in the engine bay. It has a really easy engage/disengage feel compared to most air chucks. Tubing is high temp 5/16OD and 1/4ID pressure tubing, can hold 150psi up to 500-700*F, so not worried about it holding up in the engine bay. Bracket is a pretty rigid little piece, made from 14G or 15G stainless (scrap sheet metal my work had laying around)

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425875497.461884.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425875512.980651.jpg

Wildeshawn

Cut the fenders this afternoon...ran out of time to rhino the back wheel wells, mostly due to being dirty from our Moab trip a week ago

Attachments

• 1425876556553.jpg
    1425876556553.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 319

Ah2014jk

Had some a$$ rear end me in a parking lot and take out my tire carrier and tailgate and drivers rear quarter. Didn't even leave a note.

Top Bottom