Attachments

• 1437237679276.jpg
    1437237679276.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 390
  • 1437237755547.jpg
    1437237755547.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 391

joshuaj21

Well, a lot was done over the past couple days and more to follow for tomorrow's endeavor (clutch kit)... not looking forward to that. Since Friday, installed basically a BB but not as much as I wanted. (Wife has a bad back and didn't want to make getting in any harder for her with a taller lift). With that, decided to stick with a 1.75" spacer lift for now. Installed the pucks, brake line ext, rear sway bar links (stock rear to front), hood latches, and geo core brackets (free, courtesy of WAL mbr, thank you!) until I can afford the adj LCA's I want. Not much difference in flighty steering, but brake dive is much better... oh and she just got a much needed bath...

Attachments

• 1437238813137.jpg
    1437238813137.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 400

tharb5111

I took a few days to install MaXimus 3 bumper with high lift, shovel and rotopax mounts, an Arb front stubby with warn 9.5 cti s, and jks discos. Hardest part was grinding and cutting off front crash bar crossmember. Couldn't bolt the Arb with it on. Also added evo shackle mounts a few weeks ago.

Attachments

• 1437270865001.jpg
    1437270865001.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 388
  • 1437270889773.jpg
    1437270889773.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 369

OscarMike2.0

I took a few days to install MaXimus 3 bumper with high lift, shovel and rotopax mounts, an Arb front stubby with warn 9.5 cti s, and jks discos. Hardest part was grinding and cutting off front crash bar crossmember. Couldn't bolt the Arb with it on. Also added evo shackle mounts a few weeks ago.

Looks good. Why is the windshield down?

RockyJk

The soft top I bought was from an 08 so the header bar wasn't sitting right on my '14 the footman loop on the windshield was hitting

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437371121.748608.jpg

Took a grinder to it and bam problem fixed lol

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437371159.510161.jpg

Siebermd

Well, a lot was done over the past couple days and more to follow for tomorrow's endeavor (clutch kit)... not looking forward to that. Since Friday, installed basically a BB but not as much as I wanted. (Wife has a bad back and didn't want to make getting in any harder for her with a taller lift). With that, decided to stick with a 1.75" spacer lift for now. Installed the pucks, brake line ext, rear sway bar links (stock rear to front), hood latches, and geo core brackets (free, courtesy of WAL mbr, thank you!) until I can afford the adj LCA's I want. Not much difference in flighty steering, but brake dive is much better... oh and she just got a much needed bath...

Great looking rig. I personally like the "Not overly Modded" look.

TwistedJK

Finally removed all the doors for the first time today. Had to use a jack to help fascilitate the process. Found a neat idea of using two round 2" stick on mirrors and placed them on the outer ac vents. It actually works really well and only cost me $6.
image.jpg
The view from inside on driver side...
image.jpg
And from the passenger side while sitting in drivers seat...
image.jpg

Spudcannons

I just put those in front and rear. I love them but not as much as my wife does. Great addition.

I totally agree. I broke one of the mopar ones they include with the Jeep trying to climb back into it when it was on a large boulder... Those mopar ones are not very strong....

JeepJeep75

Sliders and grab handles. The grab handles have mirrors that attach when the doors come off.
View attachment 154666 View attachment 154667

Be very careful with those. To use them it looks like you need to stick your fingers in the holes. When you jump out of your jeep, make sure you don't leave a finger dangling from that handle. I've personally seen a detached finger hanging on a scissor-lift after a guy jumped out, snagging his finger on a pin. It's not a pretty sight. Please be careful with those. The guy had a ring on his finger that snagged on the pin...

Last edited:

AU Bronc N JK

ARB Compressor.jpg

Completed the ARB Compressor and M.O.R.E. bracket install!

Also installed the ARB manifold and hooked up the pressure gauge line for my SPOD.. didn't get a pic of those though.

Luke

Top Bottom