What was done to your rig this week?

Havoc40

Installed my CB finally. Temporary mount until I put in the RH cage. As luck would have it, I didn't even touch the antenna to get a 1.2-1.3 SWR.

20160130_010707.jpg

20160130_010842.jpg

2016-02-21 11.27.52.jpg

jmsuitter

View attachment 182824 View attachment 182825
Put on a Warn M8000, on a Rockhard mounting plate, until I get a good bumper.

How has this setup been working for you looking at doing the same when I get my Jeep in order to save up for bumper I want. Want the winch first more for piece of mind than anything. Also I always tend to run across stuck people up shit Creek without a paddle. Winch would be a nicer option than the good old yank strap.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
How has this setup been working for you looking at doing the same when I get my Jeep in order to save up for bumper I want. Want the winch first more for piece of mind than anything. Also I always tend to run across stuck people up shit Creek without a paddle. Winch would be a nicer option than the good old yank strap.

I haven't used it, yet, but it seems solid. I can't get a bumper, right now, & Rock Hard makes good stuff, here in the USA. They are also a forum sponsor.

jmsuitter

I haven't used it, yet, but it seems solid. I can't get a bumper, right now, & Rock Hard makes good stuff, here in the USA. They are also a forum sponsor.

Awesome thanks for such a quick response. I'll look into when I get my Jeep added it to my ever growing list of mods I would like.

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
Gave the factory skids a fresh coat of bed liner seeing as the paint didn't last, painted the factory muffler black and finished the wiring on the hidden winch soldenoid. Now I just need to spool the rope.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1456112897.452304.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1456112863.444372.jpg

Top Bottom