What was done to your rig this week?

How was the bumper and winch install? I'm doing the same install this Thursday and will be tight on time. I've already cut the crash bar in advance to get some prep work done.

If you are also adding the stinger getting it all on the frame is a little tough to get everything lined up. Much easier if you have 2 people. As for the winch, I had the bumper on for a couple months before I got the winch. I was able to put the winch on without removing the bumper and it wasn't too bad of an install. Toughest part of the winch install was getting all the wiring lined up and running in the right spots in order to mount the solenoid above it. Let me know if you have any more questions!

If you are also adding the stinger getting it all on the frame is a little tough to get everything lined up. Much easier if you have 2 people. As for the winch, I had the bumper on for a couple months before I got the winch. I was able to put the winch on without removing the bumper and it wasn't too bad of an install. Toughest part of the winch install was getting all the wiring lined up and running in the right spots in order to mount the solenoid above it. Let me know if you have any more questions!

Assuming it would be easier in my case to install the winch to the bumper prior to mounting to the frame, you agree?

Assuming it would be easier in my case to install the winch to the bumper prior to mounting to the frame, you agree?

Yes I would probably agree, I just have no comparison since I didn't not do both at the same time. As for timing I would say give yourself atleast a couple of hours at the minimum.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459130079.365134.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459130094.804373.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459130122.882266.jpg

Started my Ripp Supercharger install. Only got an hour in and had to deal with work. So I will be finishing it this week.

How was the bumper and winch install? I'm doing the same install this Thursday and will be tight on time. I've already cut the crash bar in advance to get some prep work done.

Don't forget to notch the frame horn for the stinger bolts. And check your winch dimensions; my zeon wouldn't fit between the frame horn while pre bolted to the bumper.

Don't forget to notch the frame horn for the stinger bolts. And check your winch dimensions; my zeon wouldn't fit between the frame horn while pre bolted to the bumper.

Good call, I still don't have the 2 front bolts for the stinger drilled.

Slapping these bad boys on right now!

Shantz, let me know if you have issues with the lights not sending a response back to the computer. I was looking at the same brand and during my research found that the lights have an issue where the computer says the right and left turn signal are out due to the LED not having the right resistance. The turn signals blink quickly at the light but at the dash computer thinks it's out.

Top Bottom