What was done to your rig this week?

Heck yeah! nice little project for ya. Are you running the same in the rear?

Nope, running factory DS in the rear. Thought front was most important for now...I have a 4 door, so the rear can wait a little longer. Next Friday is RK 3.5" coil lift...nice little upgrade from my 2.5" TF BB right now. Lots of shiz going on lol

RebelconJk

Nope, running factory DS in the rear. Thought front was most important for now...I have a 4 door, so the rear can wait a little longer. Next Friday is RK 3.5" coil lift...nice little upgrade from my 2.5" TF BB right now. Lots of shiz going on lol

Oh gotcha, cool. Yeah that's a good way to do it. I replaced both of mine at the same time bc of the lift i put on at the time. Yeah i'm sure that will ride better then the TF coils. I was running TF coils before i switched to Evo plush rides, soo much better now!

Oh gotcha, cool. Yeah that's a good way to do it. I replaced both of mine at the same time bc of the lift i put on at the time. Yeah i'm sure that will ride better then the TF coils. I was running TF coils before i switched to Evo plush rides, soo much better now!

Nice, yea I was reading about evo's 4" plush coils the other day...on WAL actually...and kind of wish I went that route instead of my RK's. But I'll still be a happy camper for sure...this is all in prep for the RK long arms I'm doing in November. Counting down the months lol

RebelconJk

Nice, yea I was reading about evo's 4" plush coils the other day...on WAL actually...and kind of wish I went that route instead of my RK's. But I'll still be a happy camper for sure...this is all in prep for the RK long arms I'm doing in November. Counting down the months lol

Nice! That's going to be awesome! Good luck with your build man!

Haha nope never finished.. next step for me is skids and gonna do a oneton swap later down the road and beadlocks.

If I may suggest a skid package, I went with the artec full skid system on my jku. I high ended myself atleast a few times a couple weekends ago at wolf caves in east texas and took it like a champ.

mstraw9379

Got my bedliner and BARTACT seat covers today. Wrong rear seat covers, but will be installing the front seat covers this weekend. Will probably get to the bedliner next weekend.

Top Bottom