What's in your humidor?

ShinDiggity

Just had some really cheap cigars called Backwoods Honeyberry. Lol they were actually pretty good for what they are. Thanks Moochie for recommending them.

ShinDiggity

Just ordered some Romeos and isla del sol by drew estate. Romeos had a deal where you get 10 and a herfador. Can't wait.

Last edited:

ShinDiggity

Had a My Father 2012 cigar of the year today. Gave me a head change and a good buzz. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1376367938.666117.jpg

And my order of cigars showed up. I'm happy happy happy. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1376367976.982619.jpg

RubyinUtah

My Father has fantastic cigars. Their 10th anniversary is one of the best cigars I have smoked but they are getting hard to find,

Benito

Caught the Bug
I'm really liking the Romeo y Julietas 1875 do you guys have any suggestions for cigars like this?

Benito

Caught the Bug
Like different types similar to the 1875?

Yes different cigars that are like it. Of course everybodies preferences are different but let's say you like this cigar and what other cigar do you like? I like how the 1875 is mild-medium and that it goes really good with a dark beer like Abita Turbodog or Lobo Negro or Guinness. Or suggestions on other mild to medium bodied cigars

RubyinUtah

I think the Montecristo Vintage cigars are a similar type of smoke to the RJ 1875's. They are smooth and not overpowering.

Top Bottom