What's in your humidor?

WJCO

Meme King
Picked this one up yesterday. Had never heard of it before. Just lit it up this morning. Damn good. Might be my new favorite. Almost has a clove or ginger taste on the wrapper. A little research, turns out it's made by Drew Estates so not surprised I like it. I couldn't find this exact one online but found some similar.

Ambrosia Mother Earth.

DSC00657.JPG

DSC00658.JPG

Sgt_USMC

I realize this is a Cigar thread, but I was wondering if anyone has any knowledge about meerschaum pipes? I have one and am trying to figure out to whom I can take it to be appraised.

Last edited:

jcruse64

Big fan of the Tatuaje brand, and have a few of the "Monster" line in the coolerdor right now. The Cabaiguan Guapos is my big fave from this brand. Although it's been a few years, I've been a real fan of the Illusione brand, but paused them for a while. The flavor is fantastic, but quality of the stick, from bundle to bundle and within a bundle has just been too wild a swing, for the cost of this line. Some smoke wayyy too loose, others wayyy too tight. either way, or both within a single bundl is just too big a hassle for something that's supposed to bring a quiet enjoyment. Hopefully, they've improved in the last few years.

PoorDad

Big fan of the Tatuaje brand, and have a few of the "Monster" line in the coolerdor right now. The Cabaiguan Guapos is my big fave from this brand. Although it's been a few years, I've been a real fan of the Illusione brand, but paused them for a while. The flavor is fantastic, but quality of the stick, from bundle to bundle and within a bundle has just been too wild a swing, for the cost of this line. Some smoke wayyy too loose, others wayyy too tight. either way, or both within a single bundl is just too big a hassle for something that's supposed to bring a quiet enjoyment. Hopefully, they've improved in the last few years.
I like the Tatuaje Miami P2 as a daily smoke. They are consistently well made (only one guy in Miami rolls them) and taste great.

Top Bottom