What's in your humidor?

That's cool.... I need a good ashtray... I've always used my mudjug.. lol

Is there an online cigar store you like, or do you only buy from local shops?

I use local and online. I use Cigars International when I do shop online. That's where I got that ashtray. I joined their Cigar Of The Month club a few months ago. It's 33 bucks per month and they send out 8 cigars to me every month. Along with that, they send out crazy cheap email deals. I got some clearance cigars for like 2-4 dollars a piece a couple of months ago.

I use local and online. I use Cigars International when I do shop online. That's where I got that ashtray. I joined their Cigar Of The Month club a few months ago. It's 33 bucks per month and they send out 8 cigars to me every month. Along with that, they send out crazy cheap email deals. I got some clearance cigars for like 2-4 dollars a piece a couple of months ago.

Thats only $4 a cigar... great deal! The taxes kill us here. 59% is f’n robbery.

I ended up ordering some of these. They look good.

Nice. I think you will like it...

I didn’t post, but 2 nights ago I smoked a Rocky Patel 2006 San Andreas... The place I order from gave it to me for free... It was surprisingly Awesome.

Whats the flavor profile on that? Been eyeballing it.. I’ve had the Kuba Kuba, Blondie, and just grabbed a tin of the Marado Maduro..

It's probably similar. There's so many different Kubas and Blondies, hard to say. I think it tasted more similar to Acid Plush. Not sure if you've had that one.

It's probably similar. There's so many different Kubas and Blondies, hard to say. I think it tasted more similar to Acid Plush. Not sure if you've had that one.

Those are good but I stopped smoking once I had my child. The humidor is now a place to put cash for jeep parts lol.

Top Bottom