What's in your humidor?

Petthefish

Started the weekend with a Gurkha Black Dragon that has been in the bottom of my humidor for five years. It was actually pretty darn good. You can tell the age just look how white the ash was ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454124782.139606.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454124875.626891.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Started the weekend with a Gurkha Black Dragon that has been in the bottom of my humidor for five years. It was actually pretty darn good. You can tell the age just look how white the ash was

The picture of the dragon alone makes me want to buy one.

Petthefish

The picture of the dragon alone makes me want to buy one.

Normally I hate Gurkha cigars they are the worst cigars ever they have no constancy there quality control sucks and it's a crap shoot if your gonna get a good cigar. The black dragon I had was from a long time ago when they actually had there cigars rolled by La Aurora.
Something about Gurkha that most cigar people don't know is they are not a cigar manufacture they are a packaging company they design boxes and bands for other companies but years ago they started buying overruns from other factories and slapping there own bands on them. Now they do have a few of their own blends but still 99% of their business is packaging.

Today's morning smoke is a 601 Green label Oscuro
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454173794.503203.jpg

JKCRWLR

Nope! Just been too busy to post anything here. I've been enjoying the usual..

Oliva Master Blend lll
Nub Maduro and Cameroon
Arturo Fuente Short Story

Isn't it a little cold out to be enjoying anything outdoors where you're at?? ;-)

Petthefish

Nope! Just been too busy to post anything here. I've been enjoying the usual..

Oliva Master Blend lll
Nub Maduro and Cameroon
Arturo Fuente Short Story

Isn't it a little cold out to be enjoying anything outdoors where you're at?? ;-)

that's what a jacket and fur hat is for!

Petthefish

Glad you like the Seres N it is by far one of my favorite cigars. I smoked a Quasda Q8 while fishing today good little smoke ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454901003.645975.jpg

Top Bottom