What's in your humidor?

JKCRWLR

Nice day to sit out by the pool and enjoy a E.P. Carrillo "La Historia lll"
Very good smoke with a nice, easy draw.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455410083.440460.jpg

Petthefish

Today was my sons 18th birthday we celebrated with my best friends and a cigar party.

The boys first Cigar a La Gloria Cubana Seres N Oscuro ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455423742.892923.jpg

I celebrated with a Opus X
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455423777.275546.jpg

Petthefish

Today I lit up a budget smoke it was nasty out and did not want to commit to something I might not finish so I lit up a Gran Habano GH2 you can get a bundle of 20 for 25 bucks and they are pretty darn good full body cigars ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455754781.482267.jpg

Petthefish

Smoking a CAO American Honors it has two different wrappers so it changes up a lot and all of the profit goes to help wounded warriors can't get much better! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455936217.539290.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455936229.736289.jpg

Jackal01

Got these today in the mail from Ted's. I'm a sucker for gimmicks so I bought their Ted Cruz (3 pack) Connecticuts. They have all the current candidates. Then I bought their 3 pack sampler. I still haven't had a Ted's yet so maybe this week or next weekend when we go camping.

20160219_200901.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Got these today in the mail from Ted's. I'm a sucker for gimmicks so I bought their Ted Cruz (3 pack) Connecticuts. They have all the current candidates. Then I bought their 3 pack sampler. I still haven't had a Ted's yet so maybe this week or next weekend when we go camping.

Nice. I've been slacking with my cigar posts. Been too busy to smoke lately. Not good. :grayno:

Jackal01

Nice. I've been slacking with my cigar posts. Been too busy to smoke lately. Not good. :grayno:

The misses doesnt care for it but still let's me (happy wife happy life). She knows I enjoy it so yea. I don't smoke often...maybe every 2 or 3 weeks.

Ohh that's really bad I make sure I take time in my life for a smoke or two or three or four haha

I wish I had the resources and ability for that! Lol

Top Bottom