What's On Your Desktop

JKsix

MTG said:
Love the utilitarian approach to your home screen. LOL!

Haha thanks. I have too much s%#t on my phone. But I have the most important things on the bottom.

supra_launch21v

This is my 1985 Jeep CJ7. It is in the middle of restoration. The outside and inside are done. This winter will be the engine bay and underneath. I really like having an old school Jeep.

image-747671835.jpg

RockyJk

This is my 1985 Jeep CJ7. It is in the middle of restoration. The outside and inside are done. This winter will be the engine bay and underneath. I really like having an old school Jeep.

View attachment 5286

that thing looks beautiful :beer: is it a v8? my cj7 is a 4 cylinder if i was able to stop buyin stuff for my jk i would be able to fix my cj haha

Mikes Offroad

Nice! Is that up there by my "sister city" Yellowknife?

Why yes it is your sister city. How you doing? made it home safe and sound I see. At the JKX you mentioned that you had some spare bushings for the tranny cable, would you have the part number by chance.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Mikes Offroad said:
Why yes it is your sister city. How you doing? made it home safe and sound I see. At the JKX you mentioned that you had some spare bushings for the tranny cable, would you have the part number by chance.

Busy, but doing well. Don't even want to know what your final gas bill was. ;)

I think this is the part # 68064273AA

GCM 2

Busy, but doing well. Don't even want to know what your final gas bill was. ;)

I think this is the part # 68064273AA

Mike and Mike, those are the correct #s. I checked my notes in my maintenance file and those are the digits that I used to get a handfull at the dealer before JKX.

Transfer case linkage bushings - 68064273AA

MTG

Caught the Bug
FYI--for the 2012 I think the last A is a B.

Greg--in case I didn't say it before, thanks for posting your check list in the JKX thread. My jeep is in Vegas (along with my spare parts) but I was able to go and get that PN from that thread.

GCM 2

Thanks for the number guys. When I went to the dealer they told me I had to buy the whole cable to get that part.

Mike, was that dealer just messing with you? During the Colorado 2011 JKX I broke my transfer case shifter cable on day one, picked up a new one en route to the next days stop. The cable was like $35 USD, and the guy at the counter asked if I wanted some spare bushings too. I bought a few spare bushings and ended giving them away to fellow JKXers during the week as they broke the (the rock crawling seems to break them more easily) Then before this last 2012 JKX I went to my dealer here in Arizona and bought a handful of the bushings with the part number Mike and I provided for you. Or am I misundrstanding the dealer saying he was out and the only ones he had were attached to a new cable?

Greg

ltdanlj

dc%20comics%20suit%20superheroes%20ghost%20rider%20marvel%20comics%20pixel%20art%201680x1050%20wallpaper_www.wallmay.com_85.jpg

Top Bottom