What's the best aftermarket bumper stinger combo?

Archerusa

Was just wanting to see what you all think is the best aftermarket bumper/stinger combo? Looking to replace my factory bumper soon along with a few other upgrades. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

AcB-jk

It's all about your personal preference. I like the LoD stubby bumper personally because I can mount any winch on it and just the look but what kind of bumper where you looking for in terms of length ?

Archerusa

Been looking at a stubby but not sure about it. Looking to incorporate a wench also. I like some of the longer ones also with the added wing attachments. Still not sure about lighting options yet. so as you can see I am still in the planning phase.

916razorback

Was just wanting to see what you all think is the best aftermarket bumper/stinger combo? Looking to replace my factory bumper soon along with a few other upgrades. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Not a stinger but I love my shrockworks stubby bumper

AcB-jk

What the main advantage of a stubby bumper? Forgive me for asking but still new in the Jeep world.

The stubby is smaller. If your tire is too big you could possibly have some rub on the tire from the larger bumper. But the main advantage is appearance. Evo makes a really nice stubby bumper that you can get a stinger for. What kind of winch were you looking to get because although most of the bumpers you can universally mount any winch in some of the larger winches like the Warn Power Plant you need to modify the bumper. But when it comes down to it it's all about preference.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
The stubby is smaller. If your tire is too big you could possibly have some rub on the tire from the larger bumper. But the main advantage is appearance. Evo makes a really nice stubby bumper that you can get a stinger for. What kind of winch were you looking to get because although most of the bumpers you can universally mount any winch in some of the larger winches like the Warn Power Plant you need to modify the bumper. But when it comes down to it it's all about preference.

Actually the real advantage is approach angle.

jmatta33

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1421550097.551249.jpg
BFH comp stinger FTW!!! but really it depends on what you prefer and what you plan to do with your Jeep...

Archerusa

Really thinking about the EVO stubby.... Thank you for everyone's input. Will have to start a build tread when I get everything going.

JRied

Smittybilt Stinger ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1421558598.376582.jpg
Not the best but I love it, treated me good lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom